The Student Room Group

Accenture Application

Hey guys,

I recently just applied to the Accenture horizons scheme, and I got an email saying they received my application, and I have a few questions.

1. How long will it take before they accept/ decline my application
2. What happens after they accept, are there tests, if so how do I prepare for them (links) and whats the pass percentage?
3. What is the interview like/ how should I prepare for the interview?

Thanks
Reply 1
Hi, I am in same position! I applied to the scheme in late January and have had no contact from Accenture since.
As far as a I have gathered the process is first a telephone or video interview, followed by an aptitude test at a centre if you have been successful.
No idea about pass rates - but I'm sure it is very popular.
Reply 2
Hi there, not sure if im late to the party but I've applied for a software engineering grad. position. Firstly, it all depends on the role you're applying for. For my situation, I applied on the 03/08/2017 and got an email saying I've passed the initial stage and have been selected to progress onto the online interview stage, this email was given on the 07/08/2017. Now I'm waiting for them to assess my video interview and get back to me. Please don't worry if you're situation isn't as quick, they could just be overloaded with applicants etc. so give it time, they'll email you back whether you passed or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending