Turn on thread page Beta

Photograph of Passport / driving licence as ID at cinema watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    …see more
    Hey, I want to watch an 18 this week, but I've sent my provisional driving licence to the DVLA as I'm getting my actual licence, so the only
    Other photo ID I have is my passport which I do not really want to be carrying about.
    Would you as a cinema worker accept a photograph of both my passport and provisional licence as ID? They clearly show my DOB as me being 18.
    (Odeon cinema)
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Kp98___)
    …see more
    Hey, I want to watch an 18 this week, but I've sent my provisional driving licence to the DVLA as I'm getting my actual licence, so the only
    Other photo ID I have is my passport which I do not really want to be carrying about.
    Would you as a cinema worker accept a photograph of both my passport and provisional licence as ID? They clearly show my DOB as me being 18.
    (Odeon cinema)
    I don't think they accept photocopies, their website mentions accepting student cards with your date of birth on though.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.