Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My Geography teacher does not do ANYTHING! He only teaches one person. You might say how does he only teach one person ; he only talks to him about everything of geography. We try to get involve but he just ignores us and if when we get his attention, we get a detention straight away! Like how? He doesn't use the board except a little laptop that is shown to him.
    I want to tell the principle but ... I'am a shy person ( like the extreme shy person...like it's hard to me to tell my parents about my day... (you get the picture...))

So tell me any other ways?
    • Very Important Poster

Write it out like you have here and leave the headteacher a note. If you print it out it will be untraceable. Is there a school counsellor?

ReputationRep:
    HireName:  IMG-20170201-WA0018.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  62.1 KB this man instead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BitRush)
    My Geography teacher does not do ANYTHING! He only teaches one person. You might say how does he only teach one person ; he only talks to him about everything of geography. We try to get involve but he just ignores us and if when we get his attention, we get a detention straight away! Like how? He doesn't use the board except a little laptop that is shown to him.
    I want to tell the principle but ... I'am a shy person ( like the extreme shy person...like it's hard to me to tell my parents about my day... (you get the picture...))

So tell me any other ways?
    This is exactly like me and with one of my subject teachers!! They have barely taught us anything, so about a month ago, when she said something negative towards my work, I complained about her lack of quality of teaching. This was an opportune moment, although things have barely changed since...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.