Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I didn't have the chance to visit Bangor for one of their open days and I probably won't be able to visit for any of the days (that seem to all be on a Wednesday) to visit Bangor as I am having about 5 days of school for various other reasons and can't really afford another one off school.

I'm just wondering what my options are really because i've received an offer from Bangor and I want to put it as a firm choice when I get all my offers back but I haven't seen the uni yet.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    If you can't visit you don't have much of a choice. They may have virtual open days but those are usually for postgrads. Just do as much research as you can and see if the uni can put you in touch with current or former students.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by profjb)
    I didn't have the chance to visit Bangor for one of their open days and I probably won't be able to visit for any of the days (that seem to all be on a Wednesday) to visit Bangor as I am having about 5 days of school for various other reasons and can't really afford another one off school.

I'm just wondering what my options are really because i've received an offer from Bangor and I want to put it as a firm choice when I get all my offers back but I haven't seen the uni yet.
    Hi profjb,

Can I ask what course you have applied for?

Many thanks

Sera (Bangor Official Rep)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bangor Uni)
    Hi profjb,

Can I ask what course you have applied for?

Many thanks

Ive applied for accounting and finance and also wont be able to attend😔 are there any students who study accounting and finance on tsr i can speak to?
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by sarah1001)
    Ive applied for accounting and finance and also wont be able to attend😔 are there any students who study accounting and finance on tsr i can speak to?
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi sarah1001,

Maybe you could start a thread on here and title it "Anyone applied for accounting and finance?" I'm sure some people will get in touch.

Also, take a look at the link below, you will find contact details for the department. Send them an email, they are always happy to help.

https://www.bangor.ac.uk/courses/und...g-and-Finance/

If I can help with anything else, give me a shout

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for electronic and electrical engineering.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.