Best game you've ever played? Watch

JazzMc
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
1. What's your favourite and bestest games you've ever played? 🎮 Mines outlast, resident evil 7, GTA 5, battlefield 1 and cod.

2. Scariest games you've played?
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Skyrim is the best game I've ever played and also the scariest. Giant frostbite spiders and chaurus hunters are terrifying :eek:

Other favourites of mine are - Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge, Unreal Tournament 2004, Oblivion, Worms Armageddon, The Witcher series, Flatout 2.
Willy Pete
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
That is a tricky question since I have played so many fantastic games over years.

Fallout: New Vegas, masterpiece of a game.
Halo: Combat Evolved, my lost childhood.
C&C: Generals, "AK-47s for everyone!"
HeskeyLAD
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Very hard, but I'm gonna go with Batman: Arkham City, GTA SA, Spider-Man 2 on PS2 and AC II.

I'd imagine The Last Of Us will be pretty popular here, I've never played it tho.
JazzMc
Rep:
?
(Original post by Spock's Socks)
Skyrim is the best game I've ever played and also the scariest. Giant frostbite spiders and chaurus hunters are terrifying :eek:

Other favourites of mine are - Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge, Unreal Tournament 2004, Oblivion, Worms Armageddon, The Witcher series, Flatout 2.
I need to play skyrim heard its really good! haha, might check out the others too
JazzMc
Rep:
?
(Original post by Willy Pete)
That is a tricky question since I have played so many fantastic games over years.

Fallout: New Vegas, masterpiece of a game.
Halo: Combat Evolved, my lost childhood.
C&C: Generals, "AK-47s for everyone!"
Ikr its quite hard to think of your favourite game as they are all so amazing Halo is so good!
JazzMc
Rep:
?
(Original post by HeskeyLAD)
Very hard, but I'm gonna go with Batman: Arkham City, GTA SA, Spider-Man 2 on PS2 and AC II.

I'd imagine The Last Of Us will be pretty popular here, I've never played it tho.
spider man on ps2 is a classic haha, you've never played the last of us? you need to play it before the second one comes out its amazing!
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts 2 are my top two favourite games of all time. I'm currently playing the remaster of the latter. :heart:

Scariest... Saw and Project Zero: Maiden of Blackwater have given me a crazy adrenaline rush and made me curse, but they weren't exactly scary.
Sadanon12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Bioshock

Multiplayer - MW3 and MW2 in their prime
TaintedLight
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Uncharted 2 is evidently my favorite game as I still play their multiplayer whenever im home.

Dead space is one of those game that has shaped my fears into a macabre. I can never play that game at night or at a remotely loud enough volume.
Willy Pete
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by JazzMc)
Ikr its quite hard to think of your favourite game as they are all so amazing Halo is so good!
I have had a console since the original PS1 so my game library is extensive, although Halo was played on my mac laptop since it was one of the only games. Halo 3 was also really good but nothing beats the original.
cresselle
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My favourite games so far has to be skyrim, Red dead redemption, GTA5/online and assassins creed. (cant remember exactly which creed it was. i like them all i guess).

the scariest wuld have to be skyrim, im totally terrified of the trolls and the skeevers when they jump out of no where.
username2834970
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
1. The 'best' game would have to be Xenoblade Chronicles, and after that Okami, Kid Icarus: Uprising and Pokemon Sun and Moon. My favorites would have to be some Fire Emblem games and The Legend of Zelda games.

2. I don't play scary games...
XOR_
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'd have to go with Quake 3 (osp), it's the best arena shooter imo.
JackScholey
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge

Nuff said
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Not a game as such but more a game mode, but Zombies mode on CoD [email protected] and Black Ops 1 were hands down the most addictive things I've ever played. Wasn't a fan of BO2 and BO3 is decent but just not into it as much as I was back then.

As for scariest, probably The Evil Within.
_gcx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Majora's Mask. It's an overlooked game in the Zelda series.
Ashi98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Best game I've played has to be The Last of Us, but Red Dead Redemption and Batman Arkham City are a very close second and third.
Scariest game I've played is definitely Resident Evil 7 Biohazard but P.T was intense for what it was, a real shame it didn't get the full treatment of a finished game
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.74%
It's just nice to be back! (167)
26.94%
Not great so far... (224)
36.13%
I want to drop out! (119)
19.19%

Watched Threads