Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    1. What's your favourite and bestest games you've ever played? 🎮 Mines outlast, resident evil 7, GTA 5, battlefield 1 and cod.

2. Scariest games you've played?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Skyrim is the best game I've ever played and also the scariest. Giant frostbite spiders and chaurus hunters are terrifying :eek:

Other favourites of mine are - Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge, Unreal Tournament 2004, Oblivion, Worms Armageddon, The Witcher series, Flatout 2.

ReputationRep:
    That is a tricky question since I have played so many fantastic games over years.

Fallout: New Vegas, masterpiece of a game.
    Halo: Combat Evolved, my lost childhood.
    C&C: Generals, "AK-47s for everyone!"

ReputationRep:
    Very hard, but I'm gonna go with Batman: Arkham City, GTA SA, Spider-Man 2 on PS2 and AC II.

I'd imagine The Last Of Us will be pretty popular here, I've never played it tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Skyrim is the best game I've ever played and also the scariest. Giant frostbite spiders and chaurus hunters are terrifying :eek:

Other favourites of mine are - Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge, Unreal Tournament 2004, Oblivion, Worms Armageddon, The Witcher series, Flatout 2.
    I need to play skyrim heard its really good! haha, might check out the others too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willy Pete)
    That is a tricky question since I have played so many fantastic games over years.

Fallout: New Vegas, masterpiece of a game.
    Halo: Combat Evolved, my lost childhood.
    C&C: Generals, "AK-47s for everyone!"
    Ikr its quite hard to think of your favourite game as they are all so amazing Halo is so good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeskeyLAD)
    Very hard, but I'm gonna go with Batman: Arkham City, GTA SA, Spider-Man 2 on PS2 and AC II.

I'd imagine The Last Of Us will be pretty popular here, I've never played it tho.
    spider man on ps2 is a classic haha, you've never played the last of us? you need to play it before the second one comes out its amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts 2 are my top two favourite games of all time. I'm currently playing the remaster of the latter. :heart:

Scariest... Saw and Project Zero: Maiden of Blackwater have given me a crazy adrenaline rush and made me curse, but they weren't exactly scary.

ReputationRep:
    Bioshock

Multiplayer - MW3 and MW2 in their prime

ReputationRep:
    Uncharted 2 is evidently my favorite game as I still play their multiplayer whenever im home.

Dead space is one of those game that has shaped my fears into a macabre. I can never play that game at night or at a remotely loud enough volume.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JazzMc)
    Ikr its quite hard to think of your favourite game as they are all so amazing Halo is so good!
    I have had a console since the original PS1 so my game library is extensive, although Halo was played on my mac laptop since it was one of the only games. Halo 3 was also really good but nothing beats the original.

ReputationRep:
    My favourite games so far has to be skyrim, Red dead redemption, GTA5/online and assassins creed. (cant remember exactly which creed it was. i like them all i guess).

the scariest wuld have to be skyrim, im totally terrified of the trolls and the skeevers when they jump out of no where.

ReputationRep:
    1. The 'best' game would have to be Xenoblade Chronicles, and after that Okami, Kid Icarus: Uprising and Pokemon Sun and Moon. My favorites would have to be some Fire Emblem games and The Legend of Zelda games.

2. I don't play scary games...

ReputationRep:
    I'd have to go with Quake 3 (osp), it's the best arena shooter imo.

ReputationRep:
    Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge

Nuff said

ReputationRep:
    Not a game as such but more a game mode, but Zombies mode on CoD [email protected] and Black Ops 1 were hands down the most addictive things I've ever played. Wasn't a fan of BO2 and BO3 is decent but just not into it as much as I was back then.

As for scariest, probably The Evil Within.

ReputationRep:
    Majora's Mask. It's an overlooked game in the Zelda series.

ReputationRep:
    Best game I've played has to be The Last of Us, but Red Dead Redemption and Batman Arkham City are a very close second and third.
    Scariest game I've played is definitely Resident Evil 7 Biohazard but P.T was intense for what it was, a real shame it didn't get the full treatment of a finished game

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.