Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

** honestly guys** Have you ever wet the bed after say----- age 5? ;) Watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I wet the bed until I was 12 and had to wear a nappy that was soaking wet each morning Still though it was better to wake up in a full nappy than a wet bed.

As we traveled a lot I would often have to wear a nappy in public (long car trips, long hall flights, anywear where I was likley to fall asleep). This was really embarrassing as I would often worry about others, especially younger kids, seeing I was wearing one. You could often tell because it would poke over the top of my trousers or, if I had used it, it would get saggy and bulge.

I also was not well on a few occassions and I did more than just a wee in my nappy In fact whenever I had diarrhoea I had to wear one during the day 'just in case' lol.
    Gosh that must have been embarrassing for you. I can imagine it being more harder if you are a girl? I mean you would not been able to wear leggings or skirts etc. Just really baggy clothes. I suppose if you are a guy you could just get away with baggy clothes as many guys where them anyway. what is your Gender? Lots of people apparently suffer from bed wetting so you were not alone. x

Gosh that must have been embarrassing for you. I can imagine it being more harder if you are a girl? I mean you would not been able to wear leggings or skirts etc. Just really baggy clothes. I suppose if you are a guy you could just get away with baggy clothes as many guys where them anyway. what is your Gender? Lots of people apparently suffer from bed wetting so you were not alone. x
    I'm actually a guy. I see what you mean but it was still really embarrassing. Baggy clothes helped I guess, but I still felt like people could tell I was wearing a nappy, especially when it was wet. Also getting changed in public was majorly embarrassing. It wasn't so bad when I was older and wore pull ups, but when I was still in normal nappies (e.g. pampers baby dry) it was awful. Did you ever have to wear a nappy in public?

I'm actually a guy. I see what you mean but it was still really embarrassing. Baggy clothes helped I guess, but I still felt like people could tell I was wearing a nappy, especially when it was wet. Also getting changed in public was majorly embarrassing. It wasn't so bad when I was older and wore pull ups, but when I was still in normal nappies (e.g. pampers baby dry) it was awful. Did you ever have to wear a nappy in public?
    Nope!!

ReputationRep:
    Not sure about pissing or **** but first time I had a wet dream was awks, and then I had to learn to control it.

Yes until I was 13 lol. I also had to wear the pull up nappies lol, I was in them for longer than my little sister I always use to get the peeing dream, then I would be like OMG I'm still asleep and wake up, but it was always too late as my nappy would be soaking wet.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.