Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I've been offered a place at Utrecht for September 2017. Is anyone else going to Utrecht then. I will be studying MSc Clinical Psychology.

Cheers,
    Joanne

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I've received an offer to do my LLM at Utrecht this September. Have you been sent anything by the university since accepting your offer?

Well, I'm a current postgrad at Utrecht who'll graduate after this semester.

ReputationRep:
      Hi there,

does anyone (prospective or current students) know anything about getting housing for Utrecht University? I am starting in September but have heard it is very difficult to find accommodation. Does anyone have any tips about finding housing? Or the date that housing application usually opens?

Thanks!

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.