Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone i have a big problem, i have been to counselling and they have discharged me after 3 weeks of going what shall i do because i finding the things that i like doing boring and when i try new things i don't like it. I have been getting very angry the last couple of months that's why i have't been on here also because i forgot my password but that is sorted. i suffer from depression and and anxiety i have been in hospital a lot well put it this way i got took in on Saturday just gone came home on Sunday and i was back in hospital yesterday they discharged me and i was in hospital after like 15 mins of me being home because i wasn't right at all so can someone please help me. sorry that i have gone on and on
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyle12345+6)
    hi everyone i have a big problem, i have been to counselling and they have discharged me after 3 weeks of going what shall i do because i finding the things that i like doing boring and when i try new things i don't like it. I have been getting very angry the last couple of months that's why i have't been on here also because i forgot my password but that is sorted. i suffer from depression and and anxiety i have been in hospital a lot well put it this way i got took in on Saturday just gone came home on Sunday and i was back in hospital yesterday they discharged me and i was in hospital after like 15 mins of me being home because i wasn't right at all so can someone please help me. sorry that i have gone on and on
    Hey sorry you're struggling so much at the minute! Have you seen your GP at all recently, and if not do you think this is something you could do? It sounds like you could really do with some support right now and they are the best people to organise you being able to get some. Have people at the hospital given you any advice or helplines etc you can call when you've been discharged as well? People like samaritans are amazing just as someone to listen and calm you down, as are family and friends if they're supportive of you and mental illness. Depression and anxiety are horrible, you can get better though and with the right support hopefully will do. Good luck!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.