Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    what does this email mean? am I on the waiting list now? what should I do to get the admission?
    ===================
    Further to your application and subsequent interview for the DPhil in Computer Science, at the present time we are unable to give you a decision.

Your application will remain under consideration and I will contact you again towards the end of February with an update.
    ===============================
    The email was send by the administrator, also copied to the professor.
    In fact, before I submitted my application, I have a unofficial interview with the professor. Then I submitted my application and got an official interview. During the interview, the Professor told me I will receive a result within two weeks.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    It means just what it says-that the application is still being considered and you should have an update by the end of Feb. Lots could be going on in the background for example, other interviews, funding decisions or someone could be away. You just have to wait...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.