The Student Room Group

Meet grade requirements for a conditional offer

Hi, I recently received a conditional offer for the Human Resource Management at Westminster, but if under any circumstances fail to meet the requirements concerning grades, what would be the following situation? Would it be possible to get an interview, or asked to write an essay? I read that somewhere in my course handbook?
Original post by fannyak
Hi, I recently received a conditional offer for the Human Resource Management at Westminster, but if under any circumstances fail to meet the requirements concerning grades, what would be the following situation? Would it be possible to get an interview, or asked to write an essay? I read that somewhere in my course handbook?

It's unlikely that they'd ask for anything.

Applicants who miss their offer conditions are considered for a place if there is space available and the university concerned believes the applicant is still capable of succeeding on the course. They'll make that decision with the information already provided to them in your application.
Original post by fannyak

I've never heard of anyone missing an offer and being asked to complete an essay (a summer school maybe, never a bit of course work).

If there's space and they like other things about you, provided you don't wildly miss - you have a shot. If the course is over subscribed, it's highly unlikely.

Loads of people every year miss offers and still get in. Chill out and focus on getting the best grades you can.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending