Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I Snap Chat my GF everyday? Watch

Or is that too much?

Also how should I start a conversation & end it nicely?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    She's your girlfriend, surely by now you would know how to talk to her?

And sure, she's your girlfriend, don't think she would have an issue with that

ReputationRep:
    It's your relationship? You should know.

What's the point of being together if you don't feel comfortable messaging her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Or is that too much?

I think you should , she is your girlfriend after all and just start with asking simple question as how are you , what you doing ?
    But start with basic things like how she is what she is doing then just start a conversation about anything. , things will slowly develop and it will not be awkward either.

ReputationRep:
    or, or, or, you can just...have a life?

ReputationRep:
    No send her dm's on bbm instead; she'll love it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Or is that too much?

Some girls don't like being talked to every single day. (Me)
    I would hate it when my ex would text me every single day, then get upset if I didn't respond for a few hours. It was because I was busy though. So yeah, talk to her often, but don't over do it because she might be busy, y'know?
    Just talk to her on how her day went, tell her something funny, SHARE DANK MEMES WITH HER, stuff like that man. Just chill and go with the flow, you know her better than I do.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.