Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Hope everyone got the grades they needed See you in October for anyone starting at the RVC!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    Hope everyone got the grades they needed See you in October for anyone starting at the RVC!
    Am starting bioveterinary science at the RVC. As I only got BBC at A level, and hope to do vet medicine as a graduate
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessie1999)
    Am starting bioveterinary science at the RVC. As I only got BBC at A level, and hope to do vet medicine as a graduate
    Awesome, hope to see you here in October Best of luck for the next few years.

I'm sure you don['t need me to tell you this, but the graduate route is very expensive so you may want to consider finances ASAP. A lot of my friends on biovet work all summer to save the pennies for postgrad vetmed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    Awesome, hope to see you here in October Best of luck for the next few years.

I'm sure you don['t need me to tell you this, but the graduate route is very expensive so you may want to consider finances ASAP. A lot of my friends on biovet work all summer to save the pennies for postgrad vetmed.
    Yeah so I have heard as I will not get a tuition fee loan. Am sure I will get advice about funds at the RVC

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone who got into Bristol's gateway course? I can't find anyone!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.