STudent AstRonimcal (STAR) Society recruitment Watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    By owl.
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    I started with atoms. Next is the Strong Nuclear Force, Introduction to radioactive decay, Electromagnetic waves, antimatter, exchange particles, particles, particle classification, leptons, conservation rules, hadrons, the photoelectric effect, then energy levels.

I have already written these articles, but need to type them up and post them. Wouldn't mind you editing the energy levels one, make you joint author. I made it more complicated than it is, and can't find a way to simplify it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyx)
    I started with atoms. Next is the Strong Nuclear Force, Introduction to radioactive decay, Electromagnetic waves, antimatter, exchange particles, particles, particle classification, leptons, conservation rules, hadrons, the photoelectric effect, then energy levels.

I have already written these articles, but need to type them up and post them. Wouldn't mind you editing the energy levels one, make you joint author. I made it more complicated than it is, and can't find a way to simplify it.
    Sure I can collab on maths/physics/chemistry/general ones but I shall stay away from CompSci
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Sure I can collab on maths/physics/chemistry/general ones but I shall stay away from CompSci
    Me too

will e-mail you what I have so far when I get to typing it up. The other ones are a priority rn.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.