Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshar...centre/6814711

Advertising for my friend

"LOWERED PRICE, IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY - UNTIL END OF JUNE

Room available straight away in friendly house described by letting agent as follows...

Stunning! Fully refurbed to a jaw-dropping standard, this fantastic Victorian through terrace boasts an ultra modern interior with large bright lounge, fitted basement dining kitchen with high gloss kitchen and walnut panels, and double bedrooms throughout. Two modern full bathrooms, tasteful neutral decor and modern carpets finish the look. EPC Rating D. SH, CH, BA, DG, IHW, W/D.

I've moved out for personal, family reasons but I can recommend the room, house and location! Near to the University as well as city centre and shopping.

Please contact me or Aston Properties for further information. "

She says they would prefer a female student, due to an all female household.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.