Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Has anyone had an interview for Pharmacy at DMU? Got one coming up and just wondering what the questions will be like?
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    how was it I have one coming up and I am really nervous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diana :))
    how was it I have one coming up and I am really nervous
    Hi! yeah was very relaxed! we were split up into groups and we all went on a tour of facilities and the campus. When we came back we had a talk from a lecturer about the course and what we would be studying. Then there were three sections of the interview and each group started on a different one. I had my maths test first which was basic maths with pharmacy based questions for example if there was an antibiotic with x amount of drug in per 5ml in a 100ml bottle and the patient was to take 10ml four times a day then how many bottles would be needed? questions similar to that! I think there was a couple of basic chemistry questions too! Then I went through to another room and had my interview which was very relaxed and asked questions about why DMU and why Pharmacy and what I was most looking forward to. Then we had our English and ethics paper which was very simple, just pulling information out of the text and common sense really for the ethics questions.
    Oh and I received my offer two days later!
    Hope that helps!
    Good Luck

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.