Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've gotten an unconditional offer from both Nottingham Trent and Middlesex for animation but I dunno which one to pick. I live in London so I'm already familiar with it and I'm not the best with adapting to new places so I kinda wanted to stay here but I know this is a good chance to try and learn to get out of my comfort zone...

I liked what I saw from a Middlesex open day too and I also like the look of Nottingham Trent but to be fair I only saw a tour of the animation facilities because I didn't go to an open day. I've also seen a lot of mixed reviews with Middlesex compared to Nottingham Trent which was generally more positive but at the same time less people reviewed compared to Middlesex so I don't know what to pick
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by AuraQuartz)
    I've gotten an unconditional offer from both Nottingham Trent and Middlesex for animation but I dunno which one to pick. I live in London so I'm already familiar with it and I'm not the best with adapting to new places so I kinda wanted to stay here but I know this is a good chance to try and learn to get out of my comfort zone...

I liked what I saw from a Middlesex open day too and I also like the look of Nottingham Trent but to be fair I only saw a tour of the animation facilities because I didn't go to an open day. I've also seen a lot of mixed reviews with Middlesex compared to Nottingham Trent which was generally more positive but at the same time less people reviewed compared to Middlesex so I don't know what to pick
    You've got plenty of time still to decide (the early deadline is May and universities are forbidden from pressuring you to decide earlier)

Why not go along again to a larger open day? NTU have one on the 25 Feb and March for art & design courses https://www.ntu.ac.uk/university-lif...etId_or=268879

That would give you a chance to see more of the place, visit accommodation, talk to more staff and students and have a nose around the city and area to get a feel for whether moving away is something you'd be happy with.

ReputationRep:
    i think that perhaps you should branch out into nottingham trent since you like your house so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessietet)
    i think that perhaps you should branch out into nottingham trent since you like your house so much
    Get off my thread bich

ReputationRep:
    i dont think that language is appropriate for a student group

ReputationRep:
    fight me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessietet)
    i dont think that language is appropriate for a student group
    😒😒😒

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.