Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexander I)
    I have an unconditional offer. I got it in March, though. I just found this thread, hence the late response.
    Nice, what halls are you staying in? I look forward to meeting you this September.

ReputationRep:
    Also got an unconditional offer few days ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tajen)
    Also got an unconditional offer few days ago.
    Grats, where are you staying? I'm in high Holborn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherioos)
    Grats, where are you staying? I'm in high Holborn
    I am in Butler's Wharf

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone in this thread take BSc Economic History at LSE?

Do you think it gave you a significant advantage over other candidates applying for the MSc?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Movementmoments)
    Did anyone in this thread take BSc Economic History at LSE?

Do you think it gave you a significant advantage over other candidates applying for the MSc?

Thanks
    I took the BSc and received an offer for the MSc (though in the end I've taken up another offer). Yes I imagine it does give you an advantage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apt9)
    I took the BSc and received an offer for the MSc (though in the end I've taken up another offer). Yes I imagine it does give you an advantage.
    How did you find the economic history during undergrad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherioos)
    How did you find the economic history during undergrad?
    I loved it, it's a really unique course to take at undergraduate level.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apt9)
    Thank you for replying,

Was the EH department teaching good during your BSc ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Movementmoments)
    Thank you for replying,

Was the EH department teaching good during your BSc ?
    Absolutely, I have only good things to say about the EH department. Its a small group, and the tutors are all experts in the field (especially the tutors who will be teaching the courses at MSc level).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apt9)
    Absolutely, I have only good things to say about the EH department. Its a small group, and the tutors are all experts in the field (especially the tutors who will be teaching the courses at MSc level).
    Even more excited now for September, thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.