Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hey anime fans, this thread is devoted to the anime super-franchise that is gundam. feel free to post (and remember hide spoilers properly)

ReputationRep:
    hey quasa AngryJellyfish , did u see iron-blooded orphans today. imo it wasnt that great episode but at least we saw the return of
    Spoiler:
    Show

mika; and him killing the jalsey.

so, do u reckon

Spoiler:
    Show

julietta will get the AV system; galividar isnt really gaelio, rather an AV system controlled cyborg using gali's brain; who will kill iok; will mcgillis turn on tekkadan; will mika die / fully merge with barbatos. I have a theory that bael's pilot could be mcgillis depending on mika vs vidar next week but I have a feeling julietta could be the pilot)

ReputationRep:
    Gundam 00 was the only Gundam series In watched all the way through. I enjoyed it, but the movie sucked. Watching them fight alien metal things was boring.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    tbh, I felt the action could have been better (including the 1st spoiler) and the pacing felt a bit lazy (the soundtrack this season has been awful and why did the only play the ibo theme once...2 episodes ago :|) next week's ep should be fun as we get to see more of the backstory of a certain character(s) and i have a feeling

Spoiler:
    Show

the fight between mika and gaelio is for bael gundam, it looks like they are fighting in an underwater vault of some sort.

about your other points in the spoiler

Spoiler:
    Show

totally see julietta getting the AV and maybe merging with the reginlaze julia or an upgraded version. regarding bael, I would be surprised if rstal has it. either way, we need to see Iok die and brutally tortured

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.