So I really want to become a pilot when I am older.
So I know about Maths, Physics and Geography but I am wondering about other options.
I like both German and Mandarin equally but Mandarin is considerably harder.
Points to consider:
- German is easier than Mandarin
- Aviation is big in Germany and Airbus have 4/5 HQ's there; Aviation in China is not so good but from what I can see it is starting to grow
- I live in the UK and want to work for British Airways
Which one should I chose? Please help me
At my school you can pick 2 of these and I am not sure what to do out of the 4 I have considered; Statistics, Computing, DT and Music.
I have not done statistics yet although it sounds useful and appeals to the type of person I am.
Order of liking (Not much in it)
2. Probably Statistics
I would most likely choose Computing and Statistics/DT
I know they say do what you like most, but as I said, there is really not much in it.
Points to consider:
- I play drumkit; I am good at that but not as good at theory. Idk how music relates to aviation
- Computing is important I think. It is now what our lives revolve around nowadays. It wouldn't really make a huge difference but aeroplanes are becoming more computerised
- DT requires a project at the end. I often get nervous about doing builds wrong, but once it's done it's really good according to the teacher. Could help with project management skills and understanding aircraft mechanics better? Maybe?
- Statistics is a useful one I really enjoy maths and I am good at it; Statistics might help but Idek?
Please comment down below what language you think I should do and what two other options and why
Turn on thread page Beta
GCSE's to be a pilot watch
- Thread Starter
- 03-02-2017 17:11
- 03-02-2017 17:41
I think you should pick German because you will have a better chance of getting a good grade in your language
I think you should pick statistics or computing but im not sure as both can help in the future