Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi, i am science student currently in first year and due to ending up in a flat full of arts students who all knew each other already when i was given my flat at hillhead, i don't have anyone to live with next year. anyone else in the same situation? anyone else planning on living in liberty halls in second year?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    I have a house on king street which so far has one third year zoology student it is literally 2 mins from Aberdeen Uni door step, the room is ensuite there is a lounge and kitchen to share and it is cleaned one a week by me. I live in a separate flat at the back of the house the price is £125 a week no bills on top. There are four rooms in total to rent.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sort of in the same situation - I had plans to move in with classmates but they fell through. Not sure where I'm gonna live next year now. I still want to get a flat but not sure where or with who. I'm a Music and Computing student btw

ReputationRep:
    I am juat waiting to hear back from one guy if he doesn't show up you can easily pop round and have a look and meet the other guy thata already here

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 20, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.