Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi, i am science student currently in first year and due to ending up in a flat full of arts students who all knew each other already when i was given my flat at hillhead, i don't have anyone to live with next year. anyone else in the same situation? anyone else planning on living in liberty halls in second year?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    I have a house on king street which so far has one third year zoology student it is literally 2 mins from Aberdeen Uni door step, the room is ensuite there is a lounge and kitchen to share and it is cleaned one a week by me. I live in a separate flat at the back of the house the price is £125 a week no bills on top. There are four rooms in total to rent.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sort of in the same situation - I had plans to move in with classmates but they fell through. Not sure where I'm gonna live next year now. I still want to get a flat but not sure where or with who. I'm a Music and Computing student btw

ReputationRep:
    I am juat waiting to hear back from one guy if he doesn't show up you can easily pop round and have a look and meet the other guy thata already here

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.