Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I saw a woman (looked in her mid -late 40's) steal something out of my next door but 1 neighbours car then run off. The owner of the car was doing something to his engine so she did it more or less in front of him, he said he was was kneeling on the floor. I was on my lawn at my bin we both ran after her across a path and field but couldnt catch her she was fast must of been a runner the shithead. We gave a description of her to the police but yea just wanted to rant about it and say watch your cars as funnily enough it nearly happened to me a few weeks ago when i was changing a tyre some kids were hanging around looking suspicious. It just annoys the hell out of me thst people get away with it.

ReputationRep:
    Cash me outside how bout dat
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Cash me outside how bout dat
    You gotta post the meme...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I had my radio upstole from a dodgy accounts assistant who's brother informed me that he told me it wasn't worth what it actually was worth twice as much (off a BMw nearly 300 quid) and then that was like the first thing we did as friends so I tried to hint to him by talking about up stealing at tesco - it was on BBC at the time - and he never got the hint. i could have done with an extra 300 in my pocket if he had told me what it was worth I would be more inclined to have cleaned our house more often for the help at the time. Never really got over that and is a bit of a raw wound that never healed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.