Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I've been friends with this guy for a long while now, we have classes together, have nicknames and tease each other a lot, but it's all just for fun, and genuinely we always have a smile on our face when we see each other.

however recently all he's talking about is sex. I don't know if this was recent or he's always been doing it and I hadn't notice, but it's really made me feel that he's been using me just for it....... he constantly asks when my birthday is even though it's ages away, and today he's asked what happens if I was 16 and pregnant, how many kids do I want, and his friends also asked 'if I would have sex with him'

do you think he's using me? or not? I honestly thought he wasn't one of 'those guys', because he doesn't seem like the type from what I know of. It's weird to think this because we have a strong bond.....

ReputationRep:
    So, you're asking if a guy with whom you never had sex is using you for sex? Is that's what's happening?

Wow.

ReputationRep:
    run
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    If you've not been having sex then no he's not using you currently. Maybe he's interested and it's his way of trying to be flirty, maybe he's just asking questions innocently as a joke.

ReputationRep:
    how would we know?

ReputationRep:
    Tbh nowadays that's all they want to know and talk about.. just don't get your hopes up about anything

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.