The Student Room Group

Au Revoir Les Enfants Essay Titles - AS French

Hello, I'm looking to do some practice essays and I would be grateful if some of you could suggest some titles for me to write essays on.

Thanks
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Amusing Elk so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Original post by EthanBrads
Hello, I'm looking to do some practice essays and I would be grateful if some of you could suggest some titles for me to write essays on.

Thanks

Hey, studying this film for AS French also. Literally cannot find any questions apart from the 2 that are in the public specimen paper on AQA website.

Have a French mock tomorrow which will be the second secured French paper so I can give you the questions from there?

Also, what I have been doing for practice, is writing about 600 word analysis essays on themes in the film:
i.e. l'innocence/la séparation
la persécution
la trahison
la peur
la religion etc.

Also, I've been doing the same thing for all the major characters in the film and trying to make comparisons between them.

The questions I try to answer usually look like this: "Analysez la présentation du thème de (insert) et pourquoi Malle s'est servi de ce thème"

J'espère que ça t'aidera!
Bonne chance pour tes études :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply