:mmm:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I initially wrote this a while back and found it on my computer, but thought this was hilarious so why not post it!

When the the bear met CheeseIsVeg

It was a Sunday evening as the bear frantically dashed around his house looking for his clothes, packing for his journey to the TSR headquarters to meet CheeseIsVeg. Bear was excited, he couldn't wait to set off but the thought of not finding his thirteenth gem was disappointing. He acquired the gem only three weeks ago, becoming the first member on TSR to gain one after Captain Jack decided it was time to award Bear with his own special gem. He had deserved it, after all but now it was lost in the piles of Maths worksheets he had wanted to give to Cheese, but also to give @Zacken his very own Maths worksheet to see how he could cope.

"I swear it was here!" the bear shouted and to his surprise, outside the window was Saba XD who came rushing through the door with freshly baked muffins. 'Saba smells of such fragrant apples,' the bear thought as he opened the door.

"Saba, I need help, I lost my thirteenth gem and it's lost. Cheese is going to be angry at me! It's underneath the worksheets over there but it is too messy to look." Saba handed the bear his muffins and decided to dig deeper. 'I see it, but it's stuck,' Saba thought to herself and decided to call UWS who just last week, had been nursing yet another rejection by a girl who ended her text with 'You're such a great friend, any girl would be lucky to have you,'.

UWS and Saba yanked the gem and the bear came rushing to give them a well-deserved hug. They left and the bear grabbed the next train to Brighton. The TSR HQ was bustling for the annual TSR Users reunion. Hidden in a corner, @Hydeman and @Plantagenet Crown were too busy embroiling in a brawl with the members of the ISOC thread. And too busy chatting up women were @Foo.mp3 and @RobML who were being antagonised by @TheonlyMrsHolmes who stuck by her morals.

Paracosm had everyone in check, with BurstingBubbles by his side, they became the life and soul of the party. ForestShadow was too busy handing out business cards for his 'meme business'. Not too far behind him was serah.exe and XOR_ creating the ultimate TSR mashup and organising a special Pinta game.

"Serah, the servers are down. We need to ban a user as it is overloaded. How about ihatePE?" Serah's nostrils flared, ihatePE was her favourite TSR user and to her surprise, he came rushing over to her, giving her a cuddly hug.

"Nirvana, is Tingtox coming?" Rhaenys10 asked Nirvana1989-1994 whose face had suddenly turned into despair.

PART TWO BELOW
    I smell of fragrant apples.

ReputationRep:
    Part 8 – Darkness Approaches

The crash was indeed all 6 windows smashing. Someone screamed as masked figures clothed in dark robes made their way through the freshly shattered glass.

Having trapped the guests via surrounding them, TSR Mustafa , the squadron leader, unmasked himself, swiftly followed by TheOtherSide. , Nunchuck-master-2334 , wolfmoon88 and bizzy_penguin . :shock:

UWS looked to comfort XOR_ , only to find that he had disappeared from his seat and was standing with retro_turtles , both armed, either side of the bride and groom.

“XOR, how could you-“ UWS cried, a tear rolling down his face full of hurt.

“I did what I had to do, UWS. Retro_turtles promised me infinite amounts of pizza if I helped her and AndrewSCO with their plan” XOR looked at UWS guiltily but it was evident that there was a hint of sadness in his eyes.

“Ah yes, my comrades, welcome,” AndrewSCO shouted. His voice echoing throughout the room of shocked guests. “Alas we are not gathered here for a wedding, but for a ritual.”

“A ritual?” Zacken laughed. “You don’t seriously believe in that goobledy-gook?”

Hydeman gave a stern look of “tf m8, u want us to all be killed, eh?”

“See for yourself. It requires all of you, famous TSR users, the blood of a soon-to-be TSR groom and the mouldy handkerchief of a banned user” he pulled out a manky pink spotted cloth with various blemishes and a pungent smell, “this was Lord Samosa ’s” and he gave it to retro_turtles .

Rhythmical yelled, “NO!” and ran for 13 1 20 8 42 but was held back by @XOR_ as @13 1 20 4 80 was knocked out by the handkerchief held by @retro_turtles. He slumped to the floor in a daze.

Matrix123 sobbed and Andy98 put his arms around her, “What are you to do with us?” he yelled, angry.

“You’ll see”, snapped back TSR Mustafa , a wide grin on his face

The hankerchief was passed to wolfmoon88 who laid it in the centre of the room by the alter.

bizzy_penguin loaded her gun, a warning to the guests nearby. Saba XD trembled in her seat to be comforted by a tap on the shoulder from the beaɾ .

SinsNotTragedies let out a silent cry.

“The groom”, yelled AndrewSCO .

“NO, PLEASE, SOMEONE DO SOMETHING”, screamed Rhythmical.

Suddenly serah.exe ran up to where @13 1 20 8 42 was lying unconscious and karate kicked retro_turtles , knocking her out cold. Unfortunately she was quickly cuffed by TheOtherSide . who had anticipated this attack.

“There is no point trying to rebel,” laughed @andrewsco, “your attempts are futile, we have you surrounded”. This was received by laughs by the others in black, but not @XOR_....

SeanFM was cradling a sobbing UWS, whilst Rhaenys10 declared her love to ForestShadow ,fearing for their lives.

“Rituals do not exist, this will not work. Just stop!” screamed 04MR17 , who was backed up by nods from Plantagenet Crown and BurstingBubbles

He was quickly silenced via wolfmoon88 moving to aim his gun at his head. “Care to continue?” he mocked.

“Stop – you can’t kill us, you need us!” said CheeseIsVeg, moving in the way of the gun.

“Alas she is correct. But we have plenty of time after the ritual has taken place ” @andrewsco replied.

Nirvana1989-1994 , TheonlyMrsHolmes , SassKing13 , Paracosm , titfortat , IKEAPanda37 , Captain Jack , Fox Corner Bluebutterfly310 , Edminzodo , Snufkin , CleverSquirrel hezzlington StrawbAri and CoolCavy all held hands.

They were going to get through this alive, or were they?

Meanwhile in the janitor’s room Plagioclase was loving life, listening to his jamming tunes of “noise music”. He could not hear what was happening in the other room.

‘I can sneak in a cheeky bourbon or two before lunch’ he thought to himself as he boogied around his room.

________________________________ ________________________________ ___________

Will the ritual go as planned?

Will everyone survive?

Will Plagioclase be able to eat a whole packet of bourbons?

The story continues with part 9 tomorrow, stay tuned.
    Lmao, I see that I'm in all the parts, except I disappeared in part 7 and somehow reappeared in part 8. :rofl: But, I like how the story is going so far.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Lmao, I see that I'm in all the parts, except I disappeared in part 7 and somehow reappeared in part 8. :rofl: But, I like how the story is going so far.

ly Sabsi
    I smell of fragrant apples.
    You smell of freshly picked broccoli :love:

ReputationRep:
    whilst Rhaenys10 declared her love to ForestShadow

ReputationRep:
    x.
    prsom! your stories make my day
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Omg :lol:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    prsom! your stories make my day
    Awh
    They're so fun to write, I just sit there laughing ahahahahaah haahahaha
    Somebody help me :rofl:

ReputationRep:

ly Sabsi

You smell of freshly picked broccoli :love:
    Ly more Cheesy meezy. :kiss:

You like Broccoli? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    One fine day, a merry band of TSRians ventured out for a cheeky Nandos. Sadly it was shut. So they all went home. The end

One of my better works
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    One fine day, a merry band of TSRians ventured out for a cheeky Nandos. Sadly it was shut. So they all went home. The end

One of my better works
    Oh my, this is just superb
    Ly more Cheesy meezy. :kiss:

You like Broccoli? :ninja:
    Nuh-Uh, dats me
    SO much

ReputationRep:
    Ooh things are getting proper intense :shock: especially in the bourbons department
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    Ooh things are getting proper intense :shock: especially in the bourbons department
    I hope he shares them with me, well, if I survive
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Part 9 – The Ritual to Retrieve the Red Reputation

TheOtherSide. , using a small knife, cut the flesh of 13 1 20 8 42 . Blood trickled down onto the hankerchief.

TSR Mustafa dragged his lifeless body towards the whimpering Rhythmical , who immediately shuffled to support him. XOR_ kept a watchful eye.

“Now the ritual commences”, AndrewSCO announced.

“What is ritual for?” asked Edminzodo

“The ritual to recover the long lost negative rep from the swamps of the time vortex” wolfmoon88 responded.

bizzy_penguin started to mutter some words, a strange language… Suddenly the others joined in…

“What the hell is going on?” BurstingBubbles enquired.

“They can’t be serious, it won’t work, surely?” added StrawbAri

The mutters intensified…………..

“Okay this is creeping me out..” said SinsNotTragedies

@Andrewsco raised his voice suddenly, it became clear what he was saying, “Efaky mezh uuuuuuuuji, efaky mezh uuuuuuuuji, EFAKY MEZH UUUUUUUUJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

There was a burst of light and a vortex opened in the centre of the room, blinding everyone within it for a moment……
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the janitor’s room, Plagioclase had exceeded his own expectations.

‘Managed to eat all but 2 bourbons, impressive. Left some for the mice too! I should probably do what I’m paid to do now..'

He turned on his computer, an ancient Windows XP thing, it took some time. After a few games of tetris, eventually he checked the CCTV footage.

“Wtaf!?!!!!!!!”

He grabbed a bucket and a mop and dashed out of his safe space…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ForestShadow , with Rhaenys10 in his arms, was the first to regain vision.

A large multi-coloured vortex, spinning at excessive speeds was before him.Gusts of wind had somehow come with it. He saw UWS , SeanFM, Zacken and Plantagenet Crown who had stopped debating with Hydeman once and for all (tbc). They stared back in awe.

IKEAPanda37 mustered up the courage to ninja TheOtherSide. down so there were no guards in his way, he was free. serah.exe did the same to @wolfmoon88, the coast was clear for her row.

Nirvana1989-1994 , TheonlyMrsHolmes , Paracosm , titfortat , Captain Jack , Fox Corner , Bluebutterfly310 , Edminzodo , Snufkin , CleverSquirrel hezzlington got up from their seat and tried to arm themselves as best they could as they stepped out from the aisles of the chairs and approached the vortex.

It seemed as though @andrewsco, @tsr Mustafa and XOR_ were in some sort of trance. The louder their chanting got, the less conscious they seemed…

@uws went pale.

@Rhythmical ran, free from being watched, to be beside @13 1 20

“Ok we must be able to do something” Saba XD said, as the group encircled the vortex.

“What?” replied CoolCavy

04MR17 had a brainwave, “maybe if we join in with the weirdass chanting we could –“

“OMG we could totally overload their ritual” interrupted CheeseIsVeg

Suddenly, in ran the janitor, dressed with a bucket on top of his head and a mop in his arm. He had come prepared.

“Wtaf is going on?!!”

the beaɾ filled him in and the group began to chant more quickly.

@andrewsco’s eyes flickered, showing their whites, @XOR_ suddenly fell to the ground, swiftly followed by @UWS who tried to catch him. @tsr Mustafa and @andrewsco continued to chant until there was a loud ROAR coming from the vortex.

Out sprung a familiar, horrifying, repelling figure.

“I NEVER LEAVE TSR, AND YOU SHALL NEVER LEAVE THIS ROOM MWUAHAHAHA”

It was Ttingtox, the ritual had failed – but it had turned into something much, much worse….

Stay tuned for part 10 – tomorrow
    Spoiler:
    Show

With thanks to UWS bizzy_penguin and Plagioclase for this part's inspiration

• TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    inb4 ttingtox comes on to this thread and makes an unfunny comment

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.