:lol: isn't it random eh
    Dibsy making part 3, stay tuned
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    JESUS CHRIST :rofl:
    I love this :rofl:
    I was a bit high when I wrote this, this isn't a true reflection of my writing I have absolutely no idea where I even came up with this idea lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Now, you can be my next victim and become a main character in a story I shall write.
    can I co star with EC as a main? Im sure she would be fine with that

also love your story lmao, meme business indeed, I turnover 3 pence a month :lol:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Dibsy making part 3, stay tuned
    The return of Andrew :sexface:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    can I co star with EC as a main? Im sure she would be fine with that

also love your story lmao, meme business indeed, I turnover 3 pence a month :lol:
    You can start up your 'meme business' together
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it in this van :cry:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The return of Andrew :sexface:
    :toofunny: As you wish :mmm::rofl:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Cheese is writing part three and I don't think you are coming out pal.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    BEAUTIFUL :')

i'd say i ship it but that'd be really weird
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Cheese is writing part three and I don't think you are coming out pal.
    tbh it's probably best he stays there, doing - whatever he is doing........ :hide:

ReputationRep:
    PART TWO

“God, I really hope not,” Nirvana walked off as SeanFM came into her view.

“Mr SeanFM, hey I was wondering if I could get some Maths help?” a user politely asked. Sean rolled his eyes, urgh not again he thought. He needed to come up with a plan, and fast.

“Yeah, I am awfully sorry but I study English now, new year, new me, you know that kinda jazz.” Sean trotted off to see Rhythmical who was too busy telling people she had joined the STEM master race and would not be returning back to her old days of daydreaming about English.

“Cheese! I have been looking everywhere for you!” the bear shouted as he saw Cheese from across the room talking to retro_turtles who had decided leather pants were a great choice for a casual party.

“Retro, stop putting milk in the Ribena, that is just gross.” Cheese stepped aside and gave the bear a hug. Retro shrugged and muttered, ‘but I like Ribena and milk, it’s oddly satisfying and it is all part of my mastermind plan.’

“Cheese, I hope you like your present, I got you a gem, so you can reach eleven gems, you see, it is a gift from the heart.” The bear was excited and at the same time nervous for Cheese’s reaction. Cheese wanted to earn her own gems, not having to get any gems from anyone as a gift and didn’t know how to let the bear down gently.

“Listen bear, I appreciate it but I got a special gem from the CT last week, I am the proud owner of fourteen shiny gems and they do not give this to anyone.” Feeling confused, the bear did not understand why Cheese would reject such an honour to have his gem, especially since he would not give a gem to anyone else.

“And I see some Maths worksheets in your backpack so I will carefully take these off your hands. Bye bear!” She gave him a hug and went to see SinsNotTragedies who would not stop banging on about Brendon Urie and how amazing his hair looks.

“Oh Andrew, stop stealing the hundredth posts from the Last Person to Post Here thread, it is getting on my nerves.” Cheese quietly mentioned. AndrewSCO just kept stealing everyone’s thunder.

“But Cheese, I can’t stop going on TSR, I need help. Please help me.” Andrew was last seen at the party being whisked away by a van that took him to seek help for his TSR addiction and no one said no more about him again.

And it was all a dream.

________________________________ _________
    I am aware this was both long, weird, random and quirky but I have a strange imagination lol so had some fun with this
    very enjoyable tale.

no way is cheezy getting 14 gems
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    BEAUTIFUL :'

i'd say i ship it but that'd be really weird
    LMAO so true xD you like Ribena and milk together eh

(Original post by the bear)
    very enjoyable tale.

She already did, she rejected your gem and ran off with those worksheets :cry2:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny: As you wish :mmm::rofl:
    Ooooh

Let me out the van goddammit cheese! I have places to be!

ReputationRep:
    You can start up your 'meme business' together
    that sounds good to me , pls put us in the story tho for real, Ill pay you another rep

ReputationRep:
    I initially wrote this a while back and found it on my computer, but thought this was hilarious so why not post it!

When the the bear met CheeseIsVeg

It was a Sunday evening as the bear frantically dashed around his house looking for his clothes, packing for his journey to the TSR headquarters to meet CheeseIsVeg. Bear was excited, he couldn't wait to set off but the thought of not finding his thirteenth gem was disappointing. He acquired the gem only three weeks ago, becoming the first member on TSR to gain one after Captain Jack decided it was time to award Bear with his own special gem. He had deserved it, after all but now it was lost in the piles of Maths worksheets he had wanted to give to Cheese, but also to give @Zacken his very own Maths worksheet to see how he could cope.

"I swear it was here!" the bear shouted and to his surprise, outside the window was Saba XD who came rushing through the door with freshly baked muffins. 'Saba smells of such fragrant apples,' the bear thought as he opened the door.

"Saba, I need help, I lost my thirteenth gem and it's lost. Cheese is going to be angry at me! It's underneath the worksheets over there but it is too messy to look." Saba handed the bear his muffins and decided to dig deeper. 'I see it, but it's stuck,' Saba thought to herself and decided to call UWS who just last week, had been nursing yet another rejection by a girl who ended her text with 'You're such a great friend, any girl would be lucky to have you,'.

UWS and Saba yanked the gem and the bear came rushing to give them a well-deserved hug. They left and the bear grabbed the next train to Brighton. The TSR HQ was bustling for the annual TSR Users reunion. Hidden in a corner, @Hydeman and @Plantagenet Crown were too busy embroiling in a brawl with the members of the ISOC thread. And too busy chatting up women were @Foo.mp3 and @RobML who were being antagonised by @TheonlyMrsHolmes who stuck by her morals.

Paracosm had everyone in check, with BurstingBubbles by his side, they became the life and soul of the party. ForestShadow was too busy handing out business cards for his 'meme business'. Not too far behind him was serah.exe and XOR_ creating the ultimate TSR mashup and organising a special Pinta game.

"Serah, the servers are down. We need to ban a user as it is overloaded. How about ihatePE?" Serah's nostrils flared, ihatePE was her favourite TSR user and to her surprise, he came rushing over to her, giving her a cuddly hug.

"Nirvana, is Tingtox coming?" Rhaenys10 asked Nirvana1989-1994 whose face had suddenly turned into despair.

PART TWO BELOW
    I lost it at
    "@Foo.mp3 and @RobML who were being antagonised by @TheonlyMrsHolmes who stuck by her morals" :rofl:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    very enjoyable tale.

tbf I'd rather have like 0 gems and pay you in gems for the good quality worksheets

eww noo
    :eek4:
    Ooooh

Let me out the van goddammit cheese! I have places to be!
    :hide::rofl:
    Never
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    I lost it at
    "@Foo.mp3 and @RobML who were being antagonised by @TheonlyMrsHolmes who stuck by her morals" :rofl:
    :rofl: I lost it at you and Serah tbh lmao that's my favourite bit
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    tbf I'd rather have like 0 gems and pay you in gems for the good quality worksheets

eww noo
    :eek4:

:hide::rofl:
    Never
    Give the people what they want Cheese, I am the star! :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:

:hahaha: i wrote them in special ink which disappears after 10 minutes
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    thats actually vile but hey if its part of the plan i'm all in

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.