ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Dare you to try it
    don't have any ribena only orange squash

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Can i be the villian Rhythmical
    “Retro, stop putting milk in the Ribena, that is just gross.”

You were definitely the villain of this piece.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    “Retro, stop putting milk in the Ribena, that is just gross.”

You were definitely the villain of this piece.
    i don't drink ribena and milk! Thats vile!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I initially wrote this a while back and found it on my computer, but thought this was hilarious so why not post it!

When the the bear met CheeseIsVeg

It was a Sunday evening as the bear frantically dashed around his house looking for his clothes, packing for his journey to the TSR headquarters to meet CheeseIsVeg. Bear was excited, he couldn't wait to set off but the thought of not finding his thirteenth gem was disappointing. He acquired the gem only three weeks ago, becoming the first member on TSR to gain one after Captain Jack decided it was time to award Bear with his own special gem. He had deserved it, after all but now it was lost in the piles of Maths worksheets he had wanted to give to Cheese, but also to give @Zacken his very own Maths worksheet to see how he could cope.

"I swear it was here!" the bear shouted and to his surprise, outside the window was Saba XD who came rushing through the door with freshly baked muffins. 'Saba smells of such fragrant apples,' the bear thought as he opened the door.

"Saba, I need help, I lost my thirteenth gem and it's lost. Cheese is going to be angry at me! It's underneath the worksheets over there but it is too messy to look." Saba handed the bear his muffins and decided to dig deeper. 'I see it, but it's stuck,' Saba thought to herself and decided to call UWS who just last week, had been nursing yet another rejection by a girl who ended her text with 'You're such a great friend, any girl would be lucky to have you,'.

UWS and Saba yanked the gem and the bear came rushing to give them a well-deserved hug. They left and the bear grabbed the next train to Brighton. The TSR HQ was bustling for the annual TSR Users reunion. Hidden in a corner, @Hydeman and @Plantagenet Crown were too busy embroiling in a brawl with the members of the ISOC thread. And too busy chatting up women were @Foo.mp3 and @RobML who were being antagonised by @TheonlyMrsHolmes who stuck by her morals.

Paracosm had everyone in check, with BurstingBubbles by his side, they became the life and soul of the party. ForestShadow was too busy handing out business cards for his 'meme business'. Not too far behind him was serah.exe and XOR_ creating the ultimate TSR mashup and organising a special Pinta game.

"Serah, the servers are down. We need to ban a user as it is overloaded. How about ihatePE?" Serah's nostrils flared, ihatePE was her favourite TSR user and to her surprise, he came rushing over to her, giving her a cuddly hug.

"Nirvana, is Tingtox coming?" Rhaenys10 asked Nirvana1989-1994 whose face had suddenly turned into despair.

PART TWO BELOW
    this is pure brilliance.

Spoiler:
    Show

Especially as I'm in it.
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Rhythmical Can I have a part in your story as well?

Spoiler:
    Show

Oh, I'm too late. Any chance of a sequel?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fallen Star)
    Rhythmical Can I have a part in your story as well?

Spoiler:
    Show

Oh, I'm too late. Any chance of a sequel?

There are more stories to come and you can always write one
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    There are more stories to come and you can always write one
    Great to hear, your story was very imaginative! I would write something myself but it would be nowhere near as good.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Part 3 – Les filles (the girls)

Rhythmical awoke, a mess, on her bedroom floor, to find empty glasses surrounding her, SinsNotTragedies had influenced her to augment her normal intake of alcohol to an almost critical level whilst out last night. It had resulted in, a rather interesting dream :O

“SinsNotTragedies, tomorrow is the big day, how could we be so careless?” SNT happened to be Rhythmical’s chief brides maid, what an honour.

SinsNotTradgedies gave a :smug: look and walked away, “How else are you going to be able to loosen up on your big day, hmmm? “

What was this mysteriously large day?

A TSR wedding like no other

In the (rather large) room next door were the brides maids, retro_turtles , Saba XD , Nirvana1989-1994 , Rhaenys10 , BurstingBubbles , TheonlyMrsHolmes and CheeseIsVeg .

Saba was touching up her perfect face, Nirvana was fighting trolls on TSR like a bows, Rhaneys and BurstingBubbles were discussing how they were to do each others hair whilst TheonlyMrsHolmes was rejecting @rob.ml who’d gone all the way to stalking their hotel room and proposing to her outside the hotel window.
    Cheese was busying herself with a game of pinta, casually rekking everyone out
    Retro_turtles had somehow found a pair of scissors and had started to cut parts of Cheese’s dress whilst she wasn’t looking…

“Guys we’ve REALLY got to go – REALLY GOT TO FRICKING GO” screamed Rhythmical, who was now moderately dressed.

“Yo bois – am I late?” – It was only serah.exe who’d stayed at the bar for an abnormally long time...

“OMG Serah, where tf were u m8?” asked Saba

“That’s for me to know and you to not

“GUYS” SNT snapped

“One more round” begged Cheese – whilst retro_turtles had stopped cutting parts of her hair off…

“cmon let’s go”

and they disappeared off into the limosine…….

Part 4 – Les gars (the guys)

13 1 20 8 42 was counting his winnings from the night before, “eh lads, couple of drinks on me tonight, eh?”

Muffled grunts/groans were the response.

“Can u get me a pizza as well pls?” XOR_ pleaded, “Nothing much just extra pepperoni, pepper, red pepper, hot sauce, pizza and make sure it is precisely 28.9 degrees centigrade”.

13 1 20 8 42 was too indulged in another game to hear him.

“XOR_, I’ll buy you a pizza” UWS suggested holding out his arms for an embrace.

“Some bears are trying to hibernate” moaned the beaɾ as he rolled over.

Zacken and SeanFM were playing chess whilst Plantagenet Crown and Hydeman were debating about a controversial thread on TSR (most controversial member nominations).

“oh shiz guys the wedding is in 30minutes!” ForestShadow exclaimed, having completed his meme-athon and trying to wake up.

“Well we better get ready then!” said Captain Jack , who was very excited! :mmm:

Paracosm was meeting them there in his new shiny car :mmm: and AndrewSCO was acting as the priest.

They left the building…..

Part 5 - The Chaos begins -
    Esteemed guests had gathered, Snufkin, 04MR17, Edminzodo and KhoduSaab were all waiting outside
    Inside, the marvellous, the magnificient, the mildly maniacal AndrewSCO awaited the proceedings of the afternoon

TBC
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)

Rhythmical awoke, a mess, on her bedroom floor, to find empty glasses surrounding her, SinsNotTragedies had influenced her to augment her normal intake of alcohol to an almost critical level whilst out last night. It had resulted in, a rather interesting dream :O

“SinsNotTradgedies, tomorrow is the big day, how could we be so careless?” SNT happened to be Rhythmical’s chief brides maid, what an honour.

SinsNotTradgedies gave a :smug: look and walked away, “How else are you going to be able to loosen up on your big day, hmmm? “

In the (rather large) room next door were the brides maids, retro_turtles , Saba XD , Nirvana1989-1994 , Rhaenys10 , BurstingBubbles , TheonlyMrsHolmes and CheeseIsVeg .

Saba was touching up her perfect face, Nirvana was fighting trolls on TSR like a bows, Rhaneys and BurstingBubbles were discussing how they were to do each others hair whilst TheonlyMrsHolmes was rejecting @rob.ml who’d gone all the way to stalking their hotel room and proposing to her outside the hotel window.
    Retro_turtles had somehow found a pair of scissors and had started to cut parts of Cheese’s dress whilst she wasn’t looking…

“Guys we’ve REALLY got to go – REALLY GOT TO FRICKING GO” screamed Rhythmical, who was now moderately dressed.

“Yo bois – am I late?” – It was only serah.exe who’d stayed at the bar for an abnormally long time...

“GUYS” SNT snapped

“One more round” begged Cheese – whilst retro_turtles had stopped cutting parts of her hair off…

“cmon let’s go”

Part 5 – Les gars (the guys)

13 1 20 8 42 was counting his winnings from the night before, “eh lads, couple of drinks on me tonight, eh?”

“Can u get me a pizza as well pls?” XOR_ pleaded, “Nothing much just extra pepperoni, pepper, red pepper, hot sauce, pizza and make sure it is precisely 28.9 degrees centigrade”.

Zacken and SeanFM were playing chess whilst Plantagenet Crown and Hydeman were debating about a controversial thread on TSR (most controversial member nominations).

“oh shiz guys the wedding is in 30minutes!” ForestShadow exclaimed, having completed his meme-athon and trying to wake up.

“Well we better get ready then!” said Captain Jack , who was very excited! :mmm:

Paracosm was meeting them there in his new shiny car :mmm: and AndrewSCO was acting as the priest.

Part 6 - The Chaos begins -
    Esteemed guests had gathered, Snufkin, 04MR17, Edminzodo and KhoduSaab were all waiting outside
    Inside, the marvellous, the magnificient, the mildly maniacal AndrewSCO awaited the proceedings of the afternoon

TBC
    OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH xD PRSOM

OMG, who am I getting married to lmao :rofl:

Cheese ily :love:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

“SinsNotTradgedies, tomorrow is the big day, how could we be so careless?” SNT happened to be Rhythmical’s chief brides maid, what an honour.

“GUYS” SNT snapped

“cmon let’s go”

TBC
    Awesome.

I believe RobML would actually do that.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    How did I go from being kidnapped in a van to performing a wedding as a priest

I like it though
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

TBC
    You wrote a story. I only hear about it now. And all I am is a guest.

We will have words about this if we see each other in Durham.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH xD PRSOM

OMG, who am I getting married to lmao :rofl:

Cheese ily :love:
    The journey continues....
    I'll write another tomorrow unless someone wishes to take over
    ly more :lovehug:

(Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Awesome.

I believe RobML would actually do that.
    ehhehe thanks :rofl:
    Same ahahhahah XD
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    How did I go from being kidnapped in a van to performing a wedding as a priest

I like it though
    Dreams, Andrew, READ PROPERLY :slap: Do not just skim to where you feature :unimpressed:
    good
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

“GUYS” SNT snapped

“cmon let’s go”

TBC
    (cheese there's only one d in my username :emo:)

Omfg this is hilarious :rofl:

loooooool

Rhythmical are we bad together? :lol:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    want
    need
    MORE
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    You wrote a story. I only hear about it now. And all I am is a guest.

We will have words about this if we see each other in Durham.
    The journey continues, MR, have patience, impatient one
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The journey continues....
    I'll write another tomorrow unless someone wishes to take over
    ly more :lovehug:

ehhehe thanks :rofl:
    Same ahahhahah XD

Dreams, Andrew, READ PROPERLY :slap: Do not just skim to where you feature :unimpressed:
    good
    But I'm vain like that
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    (cheese there's only one d in my username :emo:)

Omfg this is hilarious :rofl:

loooooool

Rhythmical are we bad together? :lol:
    (oh shizzzz sorry I can't function this tired :rofl:)

XD
    Am glad you enjoyed lmfao :rofl:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    want
    need
    MORE
    pls join in tomorrow, Ms Evil :mmm:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (oh shizzzz sorry I can't function this tired :rofl:)

XD
    Am glad you enjoyed lmfao :rofl:

pls join in tomorrow, Ms Evil :mmm:
    btw who's the best man?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.