jesstonge
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
hey i am wondering if anyone could help me with my P1 revision as i am lost:confused::confused::confused:
That'sGreat
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jesstonge)
hey i am wondering if anyone could help me with my P1 revision as i am lost:confused::confused::confused:
You need to give us atleast some idea what the problem is
jesstonge
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by That'sGreat)
You need to give us atleast some idea what the problem is
i wasnt in yr10 much due to medical problems and was never taught P1 science and i have just found out that 1 of my mock papers is P1
culturedagar
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Go through questions in the textbook and the end of chapter questions, search up P1 revision in this website called GetRevising... it helps a lot and there is different ways to view them. Ask teachers for tips and strategies and ask friends if they're not bothered to go through their P1 revision with you. Hope this helped and GOOD LUCK
That'sGreat
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I don't want to be the messenger of bad news, but you've got to really knuckle down. If you really missed as much as you imply you did, you need to be working at it every day or you'll struggle to get even a C at GCSE
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (79)
13.57%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (11)
1.89%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (147)
25.26%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (47)
8.08%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (280)
48.11%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.09%

Watched Threads