Turn on thread page Beta

[To catholics] Do you wait with sex till marriage? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    slippery slope.... thin end of wedge

serious Catholics do not fall for those weasel words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    slippery slope.... thin end of wedge

serious Catholics do not fall for those weasel words.
    I am a serious Catholic, thank you. I'd rather trust the teachings of Pope Pius XII and the Catechism over you, with respect.

ReputationRep:
    This is why so many people can't take Christians seriously. You can't just cherry-pick and then repent when you commit a major sin. You're supposed to wait until marriage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamrules247)
    I am a serious Catholic, thank you. I'd rather trust the teachings of Pope Pius XII and the Catechism over you, with respect.
    Just passing on what i was brought up with

ReputationRep:
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg IMG_5150.JPG (38.0 KB)

ReputationRep:
    We went to church a lot when I was younger I personally don't like people touching me lol. Weird huh

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.