Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've recently been diagnosed with ADD, I've tried to go through two years of University with ADD, without support and dropped out both years. I found it very hard to concentrate and study but did not know why, I loved being at University and listening to lectures, but I was unable to do work and read materials.
    Now knowing I suffer with ADD and understanding what help I need, I want to return to University to achieve my goal of gaining my degree , but because I have used two years of funding already from Student finance Wales, I won't be entitled for a tuition fee loan for the first year of study. I have been looking into applying for an appeal to Student finance. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and how you found the appeal process.

ReputationRep:
    ask your previous university to provide extenuating circumstances evidence so you can reapply for student fiancne

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.