Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

HELP!!!!!!!!!! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Please can somebody help me and tell me what to do, i went to the doctors due to my sexual health but for a long time i have not being doing ok.

Tonight has been the worse, i feel so worthless, i am 24 without a girlfriend and with autism, my bloody stepbrother has a LOVLEY GF and i'm all alone.

Tonight i felt so bad i decided to destroy all my Buffy the vampire Seasons, all Harry Potter movies, all my doctor who seasons 1-9 and all the twilight movies with my keyring scratching them.

I am having a mental breakdown

WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cricketman123)
    Please can somebody help me and tell me what to do, i went to the doctors due to my sexual health but for a long time i have not being doing ok.

Tonight has been the worse, i feel so worthless, i am 24 without a girlfriend and with autism, my bloody stepbrother has a LOVLEY GF and i'm all alone.

Tonight i felt so bad i decided to destroy all my Buffy the vampire Seasons, all Harry Potter movies, all my doctor who seasons 1-9 and all the twilight movies with my keyring scratching them.

WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Watch charlie and the chocolate factory

https://i.makeagif.com/media/2-03-2017/zjT9eV.gif

ReputationRep:
    Try something like this http://visuals.autism.net/main.php?g2_itemId=138 to calm down

You can replace the movies, they're just material. Some people get into relationships later than others, and that's okay. Focus on being happy with yourself, your job, you're education etc, and maybe sign up for some dating websites or apps or put yourself out there more in order to meet new people. Keep a positive mindset, there is someone out there for everyone; you just haven't found your someone yet!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cricketman123)

WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It might be worth looking into therapy or counselling to help you manage how you're feeling a bit better. Loads of people struggle at some point and need a helping hand and I'm sure it must be really frustrating having autism too so it's totally understandable that you could not be doing so well.
    Maybe see your doctor and ask what they can suggest.

You could also look for some info and advice online to see if it helps. Mind.org and sane.org are good for mental health and you can look for something autism related too. You could also open up to somebody you trust or are close to. They may not be able to help you, but they can make you feel less alone while you find help.

You don't have to struggle like this so keep looking until you find something that works for you and makes you feel better. Good luck. Hope you feel better soon.

Oh and don't get too worried about gfs and stuff- it comes later for some people, but live your life and you'll find the one eventually

ReputationRep:
    watch mlp hentai :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Well i have done it now, i have just destroyed the whole of my DVD collection because i feel worthless and stupid.

THIS IS ALL MY STEPBROTHERS FAULT, WHY CAN'T I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.

I WANT TO KILL HIM I REALLY WANT TO PUNCH HIS FACE

ReputationRep:
    There's no rush to have a s/o
    I think you just need a friend, loneliness sucks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.