The Student Room Group

i haven't had a teacher in 6 months !!

so i took national 5 accounts this year as one of my qualifications, now as one of the teachers went on maternity leave our teacher was told to leave our class and take the higher class. we where told we should have a teacher in the next couple of weeks. months passed me and many of my fellow classmates failed our prelim and only now are they coming up with a plan to pull us out of core subjects like PE and Religous studies. personally i don't think it's fair they should have done something a lot sooner and we can all tell that our old accounts teacher doesn't want to help us anymore. could the school have done more ???
Original post by bailey_welsh
so i took national 5 accounts this year as one of my qualifications, now as one of the teachers went on maternity leave our teacher was told to leave our class and take the higher class. we where told we should have a teacher in the next couple of weeks. months passed me and many of my fellow classmates failed our prelim and only now are they coming up with a plan to pull us out of core subjects like PE and Religous studies. personally i don't think it's fair they should have done something a lot sooner and we can all tell that our old accounts teacher doesn't want to help us anymore. could the school have done more ???

Tell your parents and maybe they along with other parents can complain to the head or the board of governors.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending