Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i haven't had a teacher in 6 months !! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    so i took national 5 accounts this year as one of my qualifications, now as one of the teachers went on maternity leave our teacher was told to leave our class and take the higher class. we where told we should have a teacher in the next couple of weeks. months passed me and many of my fellow classmates failed our prelim and only now are they coming up with a plan to pull us out of core subjects like PE and Religous studies. personally i don't think it's fair they should have done something a lot sooner and we can all tell that our old accounts teacher doesn't want to help us anymore. could the school have done more ???
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by bailey_welsh)
    so i took national 5 accounts this year as one of my qualifications, now as one of the teachers went on maternity leave our teacher was told to leave our class and take the higher class. we where told we should have a teacher in the next couple of weeks. months passed me and many of my fellow classmates failed our prelim and only now are they coming up with a plan to pull us out of core subjects like PE and Religous studies. personally i don't think it's fair they should have done something a lot sooner and we can all tell that our old accounts teacher doesn't want to help us anymore. could the school have done more ???
    Tell your parents and maybe they along with other parents can complain to the head or the board of governors.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.