Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do girls finds boxers or fighters attractive? Watch

ReputationRep:
    do you and why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JokesOnYoo)
    do you and why?
    Some do, some don't, some don't mind. It can potentially be seen as strong, dominant thing. The idea that they can protect you and so on, how evolution suggests strong, brave males protect their family etc. However others may see it as a bit so good thing, the thought that they think with their fists and not their minds. Can also be seen as intimidating or possibly frightening. I suppose it depends on the fighter themselves and the girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovefruit)
    Some do, some don't, some don't mind. It can potentially be seen as strong, dominant thing. The idea that they can protect you and so on, how evolution suggests strong, brave males protect their family etc. However others may see it as a bit so good thing, the thought that they think with their fists and not their minds. Can also be seen as intimidating or possibly frightening. I suppose it depends on the fighter themselves and the girl.
    But why dont people understand that all boxers have very high self control. They learn that from the moment they step in to the ring. They learn that in the ring, anything can happen and you must respect your opponent. Its rather men that dont fight that think they're all tough that cause the most trouble.
    • Welcome Squad

boxers are very attractive
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    some do some don't. They seem like they'd give good piggy backs

lol hmu

jk

ReputationRep:
    But why dont people understand that all boxers have very high self control. They learn that from the moment they step in to the ring. They learn that in the ring, anything can happen and you must respect your opponent. Its rather men that dont fight that think they're all tough that cause the most trouble.
    I guess all they see is the fists and punches and just make assumptions. Plus that and it's easy to understand that someone could get caught up in the moment and go too far. And also backstreet fighting and illegal fights and what not. However, I do think now more than ever before there's a less negative views towards it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    I'll give you a good piggy back
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeenRose29)
    I'll give you a good piggy back
    girl no i'll break your back

ReputationRep:

lol hmu

jk
    Do you find them attractive knowing that no guy could ever mess with him or you.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Do you find them attractive knowing that no guy could ever mess with him or you.
    well everyone loves their safety! Personal bodyguard :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Thought you were asking about underwear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Dude too cute :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    But that Guinea Pig though :love:

ReputationRep:
    There is always someone out there better at something than you

ReputationRep:
    girl no i'll break your back
    I've given people my age a piggy back 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the overall package - face, body, character

I mean Chris Eubank is a boxer!

ReputationRep:
    Most of them are kinda thick because all they do is throw fists, unless boxing for that lad is just a hobby. So it kinda depends on the girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casisalive)
    There is always someone out there better at something than you
    That is true but in the case of being a boxer. They will not try it with you because its not an win.

ReputationRep:
    Just because you are a boxer doesnt mean anyone wont mess with you, ive seen professional boxers and fighters get demolished in street fight by smaller or skinnier guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gino0753)
    Just because you are a boxer doesnt mean anyone wont mess with you, ive seen professional boxers and fighters get demolished in street fight by smaller or skinnier guys
    very very much doubt that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.