Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do girls finds boxers or fighters attractive? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gino0753)
    Just because you are a boxer doesnt mean anyone wont mess with you, ive seen professional boxers and fighters get demolished in street fight by smaller or skinnier guys
    So presumably the smaller skinnier guys then went on to be professional fighters, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    So presumably the smaller skinnier guys then went on to be professional fighters, right?
    i have no idea, when i lived in london there was a really big guy who was a pro boxer , i know hes pro because ive seen him fight and thought i would never mess with this guy. now this guy tried to take someone girlfriend on a night out. this girls bf was not big just a average guy. the boxer swang they guy ducked kicked him in the head then *****ed him in the nose, he wasnt very big after that

ReputationRep:
    i have no idea, when i lived in london there was a really big guy who was a pro boxer , i know hes pro because ive seen him fight and thought i would never mess with this guy. now this guy tried to take someone girlfriend on a night out. this girls bf was not big just a average guy. the boxer swang they guy ducked kicked him in the head then *****ed him in the nose, he wasnt very big after that
    I would have just gone home,had my dinner and blocked the girl on everything. getting into a fight over a sloot lmao. goodnight sweet prince.

ReputationRep:
    Just because you are a boxer doesnt mean anyone wont mess with you, ive seen professional boxers and fighters get demolished in street fight by smaller or skinnier guys
    Yeah right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    I would have just gone home,had my dinner and blocked the girl on everything. getting into a fight over a sloot lmao. goodnight sweet prince.
    hahha same here bro

ReputationRep:
    Yes my first thought when I read that story was that it sounds like the woman's fault. Well technically that's not true. My first thought was "that sounds like a true, believable story that I could totally see happening." My second thought was "that girl is a total slut for being looked at by a man other than her boyfriend."

ReputationRep:
    That might happen once out of a million times. Hes had a few lessons and got into a few boxing matches. All trained fighter s know they must be respectful. That does not happen regularly.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.