Okay don't

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha_tah)
    Okay don't

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Or should I :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    How about a tablet with a keyboard, If its only for work these will do the trick, you can easily get a good tablet and keyboard for £100-120

ReputationRep:
    Save more money, use notebooks for a while. :3 If you are spending money, it's better to spend them on good quality stuff. Just endure it a bit more and try to save up. Also studying and taking notes in notebooks is really fun and you can doodle and use lots of colors. ^^ If you really need to use a computer for something, just use the school's ones and you can always use a cloud service (idk what it's called xD) to save your documents and etc. :3

ReputationRep:
    Ive just asked the same question but for tablets. Tempted to go the laptop route now but hmm

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.