Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm 21 and have applied as a post graduate for this course, the requirements are DDD and I received DDM, I have recently been declined by them for a place on the course. I am just wondering if I would if it would be worth waiting for clearing for this course and hope to gain a place though this.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Fisher110495)
    I'm 21 and have applied as a post graduate for this course, the requirements are DDD and I received DDM, I have recently been declined by them for a place on the course. I am just wondering if I would if it would be worth waiting for clearing for this course and hope to gain a place though this.
    Hi Fisher110495

If you are a post graduate, have you told them about the degree you already have in your application?
    It may come up in clearing, but we don't tend to lower grades and competition is fierce.
    You could talk to the department directly now if they are not aware you already hold a degree - e-mail [email protected] or call 01509 226446

Vicky

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.