Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey.
    With this years LNAT results out this month, I was wondering if anyone had already got responses from the following LNAT colleges?
    1.UCL
    2.KCL
    3.University of Nottingham
    4.University of Bristol
    I got an offer from Queen Mary's (not an LNAT university) but have not heard back from any of my other choices. Anyone else facing the same problem? I'm a bit worried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sana_k)
    Hey.
    With this years LNAT results out this month, I was wondering if anyone had already got responses from the following LNAT colleges?
    1.UCL
    2.KCL
    4.University of Bristol
    I got an offer from Queen Mary's (not an LNAT university) but have not heard back from any of my other choices. Anyone else facing the same problem? I'm a bit worried
    Nope. Did my LNAT way back in Oct (to accompany my friend who wanted to apply for Oxford xD). Haven't heard from any of my LNAT unis (UCL, KCL). Tbh I'm a little agitated as well.. bt they should be coming out really soon. I'm so sorry there isn't a cure for this; just be comforted that a whole bunch of us are facing the same thing!

ReputationRep:
    I've heard from Bristol, but I'm still waiting on UCL and KCL. From everything I've heard, it's not something to worry about at this point, but that doesn't really make it any easier!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks haha. Good luck getting into your colleges!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by __Rosina__)
    I've heard from Bristol, but I'm still waiting on UCL and KCL. From everything I've heard, it's not something to worry about at this point, but that doesn't really make it any easier!
    It is kind of difficult to be patient when did you hear back from Bristol?

ReputationRep:
    It is kind of difficult to be patient when did you hear back from Bristol?
    I know!! I head from them on January 18th.
    Keeping my fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    I've heard from UCL and Bristol but not KCL! Good luck😊

ReputationRep:
    Don't know why they haven't replied yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ffion Phillips)
    I've heard from UCL and Bristol but not KCL! Good luck😊
    That's awesome I still haven't heard back, can't wait haha

ReputationRep:
    Hey.
    1.UCL
    2.KCL
    4.University of Bristol
    Hi!
    Did my LNAT late jan, recieved my results (26/42) today but yet to hear anything from KCL but they have asked for my further info re my predicted grades (doing an access course) but have offers from all my other (non lnat) unis.
    How did you go on lnat?

ReputationRep:
    Hey That's great to hear! I got a 30/42 on my lnat and since 4 of my colleges require it, I haven't heard back from any except for acknowledgments. KCL contacted me for further information as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosieruth)
    Hi!
    Did my LNAT late jan, recieved my results (26/42) today but yet to hear anything from KCL but they have asked for my further info re my predicted grades (doing an access course) but have offers from all my other (non lnat) unis.
    How did you go on lnat?
    Hey! If this helps I got 22 in my LNAT but have offers from both UCL and KCL. Applied in Oct and did my LNAT in the same month. Good luck!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Titania_Fleuret_)
    Hey! If this helps I got 22 in my LNAT but have offers from both UCL and KCL. Applied in Oct and did my LNAT in the same month. Good luck!!!

wow well done!! are you an A-level student? KCL seem to be the ones keeping us all on our toes!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.