Keep em out!

Up we go!

Warning: Offensive

Not yet!

Food for thought

The glass window

Destroying our country!

I can show you the world

Come on guys, lets have some ham-fisted political humour.

ReputationRep:
    Basically the usual bunch of leftist unfunny "jokes" about trump, expected nothing else from someone with a EU avatar, sad!

(Original post by biglad2k16)
    Basically the usual bunch of leftist unfunny "jokes" about trump, expected nothing else from someone with a EU avatar, sad!
    I love humour. I love comedians. But you have jokes coming that are from all over. And they're bad. They're really bad.

You have jokes coming in, and I'm not just saying from leftists - I'm talking about people that are from all over that are spammers and infants, and they're making jokes.

When leftists send their comedians, they're not sending their best. They’re not sending CarlTheCucks. They’re not sending TriggleyPuffs. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing spam. They’re bringing cringe. They’re not funny. And some, I assume, are good jokes.

ReputationRep:
    There were jokes on both sides, calm down with the persecution complex. The fact you can't take a joke is very Sad!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Tfw right wing person gets triggered over comics

(Original post by serah.exe)
    Tfw right wing person gets triggered over comics
    They do that a lot

(Original post by h3rmit)
    There were jokes on both sides, calm down with the persecution complex. The fact you can't take a joke is very Sad!
    She was parodying Trump.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    She was parodying Trump.
    I don't know, her post history doesn't seem like parody. Or maybe there are just too many layers of irony here for me to understand

ReputationRep:
    Triggered?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yudothis)
    Triggered?
    Yes I'm TRIGGEREDDDDDDD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    I love humour. I love comedians. But you have jokes coming that are from all over. And they're bad. They're really bad.

You have jokes coming in, and I'm not just saying from leftists - I'm talking about people that are from all over that are spammers and infants, and they're making jokes.

When leftists send their comedians, they're not sending their best. They’re not sending CarlTheCucks. They’re not sending TriggleyPuffs. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing spam. They’re bringing cringe. They’re not funny. And some, I assume, are good jokes.
    Thanks for explaining it to me in the only way I can understand

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'm TRIGGEREDDDDDDD
    I can help you find a safe space, let me know.

ReputationRep:
    Applies a lot to this fourmName:  pBz7Bsg.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  89.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    Applies a lot to this fourmName:  pBz7Bsg.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  89.3 KB
    t. Hitler

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h3rmit)
    t. Hitler
    T.Child

Though I think 'radical Christianity' is more apt as not all alt righters are Bible Belt odd balls :rofl:

(Original post by StrawbAri)
    x

Though I think 'radical Christianity' is more apt as not all alt righters are Bible Belt odd balls :rofl:
    Yes, radical Christianity and radical Islamism are hard to distinguish, except we have a rose-tinted view of radical christians, such as the Amish.

Funny thing in politics is how polarised it can get between two almost identical groups; the best example I can think of are anti-fascists and fascists.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.