Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is this girl just not interested? Watch

Hey a few days ago I asked this girl that I've been speaking with for a while if she wants to meet up for a coffee some time and she took a few hours to reply but she said yes and apologised for taking ages to reply cause she was napping. I asked her what days she was free and she said she wouldn't be able to make it this week but she would have free time next week so today I asked her if she knows when she'll be free and it's been a few hours she's come online a few times since then but hasn't read the message. Is she just not interested?

ReputationRep:
    she's probably just busy if she wasn't interested she wouldn't say she was free next week

ReputationRep:
    Relax and dont overthink
    • Political Ambassador

When I have bad days I usually reply really late so I think she might have some issues to solve atm.

There's nothing wrong with you. She'll certainly message you soon.

ReputationRep:
    Just be patient. She hasn't said no so is probably jus busy or hasn't realised you messaged.

ReputationRep:
    While it's not complete rejection it's far from a good sign. Unless you are enormously keen I would leave the ball in her court to see if she actually wants to make a date happen.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You need to give it time. She probably is just busy right now. I know it's natural to be concerned but she hasn't said no yet, so it really is down to her to pursue you and give you a time and date on when to meet up.

ReputationRep:
    She's just trying to hide how hopelessly in love with you she is, she's probably just playing hard to get pal.

ReputationRep:
    We've all been there, mate. Or at least all us who spend their saturday nights on the student room 😂😂😂😂

Still waiting on a response.. not sure if I should say something or what lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.