Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Dear all,

    I am an EU student from Spain and I have been offered a place to do a taught MA at the University of Nottingham starting in September 2017. I would like to apply for the PG loan and I know I will be asked for proof of address when applying for it. The thing is that, even though I have been living in Spain since 2008, I have changed house many times, and so it is a bit hard to get the document from the city council. Is there another way to show proof of address? (for example, a document from the social security agency in Spain - I have a social security number and I have been working and also got benefits at some point -; my ID card shows my address as well). Anyway, I hope you can help me out.

    Kind regards,

    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Rormiga

    As long as you have lived in the EU for 3 years prior to starting the course we usually do not ask for evidence only original identity evidence.


University open days

  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.