Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's something your parents still don't know about you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so really no, but then my life is boring I have very little to tell :lol:

I'm not one for having heart to hearts with family (or anyone really), but I always update my family (well my mum and sister) if my course/ direction in life is changing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    Not really. I have no interest in it, really, anymore, and I'm not mentally in the right place. I don't think I do well in relationships. Nor do I want marriage or children, and I really like independence :lol:

Thank you But, with my diagnosis, I have to feel like that.
    I can't make a judgement on your MH issues because obviously I don't know the extent, but I've always had them. And what's helped me is to find a creative way to express it, like I sketch my thoughta/ feelings haha.

Tbh I wouldn't have them any other way for me, in a weird way it keeps me driven and motivated. Oh and water and sleep helps.

Hope you learn how to own your MH, instead of letting it own you, no matter how bad.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ua3142)
    I can't make a judgement on your MH issues because obviously I don't know the extent, but I've always had them. And what's helped me is to find a creative way to express it, like I sketch my thoughta/ feelings haha.

Tbh I wouldn't have them any other way for me, in a weird way it keeps me driven and motivated. Oh and water and sleep helps.

Hope you learn how to own your MH, instead of letting it own you, no matter how bad.
    Unfortunately I am not very creative :laugh: I am glad that works for you though :yep: Not much works for me.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    le bump

ReputationRep:
    That I'm a gold digger.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They don't know about my online friends

I'm taking pity on you because you've bumped this twice now :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    my hook ups with people lol
    my depression and anxiety lmao

ReputationRep:
    They still do not know that I need time alone :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    They know everything, now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    My parents know little to nothing about me. In fact, I can name less things my parents know about me than things they know.

They do not know I have been into yaoi/shounen-ai/BL since I was 11, that I support gay rights, that I almost got expelled from school due to my attendance, how bad my school situation truly is, the names of my friends (mostly because I feel like I have none), the sites I frequent, any problems I have, my opinions on almost everything, my hobbies, and so forth.

Finding a thing my parents know about me except for basic information, what foods I eat, and that I watch anime is hard.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.