Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it wrong to prefer White boys? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesiPengTing)
    I'm desi but I find white boys more attractive. I'm not self hating my dream is just to date a nice white boy with white parents and a white name like Robert or James or something.
    No Not at all. Personal preference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unillama)
    hell nah
    indian girl!!!
    i bet my life on it!!!
    Better kill yourself already then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STEMisSuperior.)
    Alright then. Say what you want but you're just coming off as insecure because women dont like you.
    Insecure because I dislike Asian girls? Nice logic.

Ask any Asian male, they will tell you that they prefer a pure white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes to a smelly desi with hairy armpits, a unibrow and diarrhoea coloured eyes.

My preferences:
    1) White Girls
    2) Spanish/Mexican girls
    3) Mixed race Girls
    4) Arab Girl5) Black Girls6) Desi Girls

ReputationRep:
    ohh its on!!!!
    ahha!!!
    (Original post by shabak)
    Better kill yourself already then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueArmy)
    No Not at all. Personal preference.
    Great :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AwokenMuslim)

Ask any Asian male, they will tell you that they prefer a pure white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes to a smelly desi with hairy armpits, a unibrow and diarrhoea coloured eyes.

My preferences:
    1) White Girls
    2) Spanish/Mexican girls
    3) Mixed race Girls
    Ask any white girl and theyll put asian boys at the bottom of their list, no one wants a short smelly guy with a small ****
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Well this thread is a car crash. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    which you cant pull and quite with you r sterotypes cause you probably look uglier than what you stated!!

My preferences:
    1) White Girls
    2) Spanish/Mexican girls
    3) Mixed race Girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesiPengTing)
    Great :yep:
    My personal preference is white women I am white myself but i would get a beating if i took home an ethnic minority as a partner( good job i'm not that attracted to asians or blacks)

ReputationRep:
    Ask any white girl and theyll put asian boys at the bottom of their list, no one wants a short smelly guy with a small ****
    This is coherently true however I have very light skin (due to genetics) and being born in the coldest part of Britain, with a pronounced jaw line and I've succeeded multiple times in posing as a Greek

ReputationRep:
    great kill that image!!!
    My personal preference is white women I am white myself but i would get a beating if i took home an ethnic minority as a partner( good job i'm not that attracted to asians or blacks)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Well this thread is a car crash. :rolleyes:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw

ReputationRep:
    which you cant pull and quite with you r sterotypes cause you probably look uglier than what you stated!!
    I don't understand why your feelings are hurt, desi girls are the ugliest girls in the world. This is fact, they smell, they're hairy, their curfew is 6pm, they're bland and just ugly in general.

ReputationRep:
    NO THEY AR ENOT
    LOOK I AINT GOT TIME YOU TAATI HEADS LIKE YOU SOOOO UMMM
    GO DIE
    cause we dont need people like you to lower other ppls self esteems
    I don't understand why your feelings are hurt, desi girls are the ugliest girls in the world. This is fact, they smell, they're hairy, their curfew is 6pm, they're bland and just ugly in general.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is going to explode into such a flame war that it will lead to a collapse of four empires, force Germany to pay reparations, lead to the Spanish influenza epidemic and cause the deaths of 40 million people. It will be known as the Great Flame War, although the eventual second one will rename the first into the First Flame War. The flame war to end all flame wars.

ReputationRep:
    great kill that image!!!
    I fail to see what Image I have actually killed.

You can not help who you are attracted to, I just made a statement my family would kick me out if i took a minority home and said i was in a relationship with that woman. Good job I am not that attracted to ethnic minorities.

I am not very diplomatic in how i put things across

ReputationRep:
    😂😂😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not racist, rather shallow though.

ReputationRep:
    NO THEY AR ENOT
    LOOK I AINT GOT TIME YOU TAATI HEADS LIKE YOU SOOOO UMMM
    GO DIE
    cause we dont need people like you to lower other ppls self esteems
    Pakistani girls are quite attractive but the way they speak makes me want to kms

Ok, maybe I was a little harsh but I'm just telling the truth. Desi girls are the ugliest in the world with a few exceptions (mainly pakistani girls)

ReputationRep:
    and i agree and i respect that
    it was jst some banta
    im sorry that got to you
    I fail to see what Image I have actually killed.

You can not help who you are attracted to, I just made a statement my family would kick me out if i took a minority home and said i was in a relationship with that woman. Good job I am not that attracted to ethnic minorities.

I am not very diplomatic in how i put things across

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.