Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RApV7_bCGeE

What man...

ReputationRep:
    WTF happened 40 seconds into the video?

The speech wasn't bad, but I would be very worried if Labour were to win an election with him in charge. He is about as extreme as Trump, just on the other side of the political spectrum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)

The speech wasn't bad, but I would be very worried if Labour were to win an election with him in charge. He is about as extreme as Trump, just on the other side of the political spectrum.
    Why not settle it by burning London down? Worked for Nibelheim just fine.

ReputationRep:
    The EU is *******s, so the USA is our most important ally. Why would we turn him away?

ReputationRep:

He'll never, ever, be elected PM - ever

If he ever manages to, I'll put a Manchester United top on and shout "Glory, glory Man United" at the top of my lungs whilst on film.

(Original post by Dodgypirate)
      He'll never, ever, be elected PM - ever

If he ever manages to, I'll put a Manchester United top on and shout "Glory, glory Man United" at the top of my lungs whilst on film.
      Isn't that what they said about Trump? :lol:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by StrawbAri)
      Isn't that what they said about Trump? :lol:
      We'll see...

Quote me.

ReputationRep:

Trump's been pretty mundane, standard Republican Presidency stuff so far. Corbyn's way more extreme.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.