Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Trump will be the Best President ever Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AishaGirl)
    99% of which have not been in the west. If you lived in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan or something then your fear would be completely justifiable.

The biggest reason you're scared is because the media make it look like a bigger issue then it really is. Like the Trump ban for example, there has not been an attack in the U.S by a refugee from any of the 7 countries Trump banned for over 40 years!

Yet he still banned those countries anyway... Fear mongering.
    No you are ignoring my argument. All Muslims follow the Quran, and the Quran has hundreds of violent verses that propagate war against non-Muslims.

This means we shouldn't trust any muslims,you are utilising Taqqiya, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AwokenMuslim)
    No you are ignoring my argument. All Muslims follow the Quran, and the Quran has hundreds of violent verses that propagate war against non-Muslims.

This means we shouldn't trust any muslims,you are utilising Taqqiya, right?
    Haha don't play that card with me.

99% of shooting sprees are conducted by gun owners. As in they had a permit, is it then irrational to fear all gun owners just because a small minority go on mass shooting sprees?

Your chances of dying in a terrorist attack is approximately 1 in 3.6billion by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AishaGirl)
    Your chances of dying in a terrorist attack is approximately 1 in 3.6billion by the way.
    Do you mean his (a Briton's) or his (a person's)? The figure you give would suggest that 2 people a year die by terrorist hand, which is plainly not right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambio wechsel)
    Do you mean his (a Briton's) or his (a person's)? The figure you give would suggest that 2 people a year die by terrorist hand, which is plainly not right.
    This figure is specially for the west.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesiPengTing)
    The "Muslim ban" was needed to stop terrorism, the wall will stop a lot of outh American drug problems and the US-UK relationship is mended.

Why do people hate Trump again? :lol:
    Better than Washington, better than Lincoln, better than either Roosevelt, better than Eisenhower, better than Kennedy, better than Reagan, better than Jefferson?

Or do you mean been better than Obama, because that is the only President you know anything about?

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely, without a doubt. Moreover, I'd like to see him invade and conquer the United Cuckdom so we may serve under the God Emperor.

He really makes me want to move to the US.

The cuck politicians on this cuck island think they can Stump the Trump where so many others failed miserably. They think themselves above nature. They will find that not to be the case!

ReputationRep:
    Remember the saying "it's the economy stupid" ?

i.e. what the mass majority really want is an economy that works for all.

Even the corporate media have to admit Trump's policies are delivering:

"Headlines claim the White House is in "chaos" after an extremely turbulent week. But there's one big thing going right for Trump right now: The U.S. economy.

A slew of economic data came out this week. Almost all of it was positive. Americans are still going to stores and spending big (retail sales came in better than expected for January). They're also buying houses. And cars. And using their credit cards.

On top of that, small and medium-sized business owners are giddy. The NFIB Small Business Optimism Index is at its highest level since 2004.

Heck, even manufacturing has made a pretty big turnaround and looks almost healthy again. The Philly Fed Index, a survey on how well manufacturers are doing, just hit its highest level since 1984. And anyone with money in the market likely noticed the U.S. stock market set even more records this week. In fact, American stocks are on their best winning streak in 25 years ... "

ReputationRep:
    lol
    no
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    No Armstrong will be in the next election.

ReputationRep:
    Muslims didn't do 9/11, #bush did 9/11 and to be honest i think trump has the potential to be a great president, but not the best, if the libtards and leftists leave him alone to do his f*cking job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesiPengTing)
    The "Muslim ban" was needed to stop terrorism, the wall will stop a lot of outh American drug problems and the US-UK relationship is mended.

Why do people hate Trump again? :lol:
    One day... one day! I will read a defence of Trump that isn't as thin as tracing paper... one day. He really like a magnet for the thick peasantish types.

ReputationRep:
    Actually his Travel Ban was a pretty Intelligent move on his part, but many people just don't truly understand the level of genius that it is

ReputationRep:
    Today's news

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.