Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's something you can't do that other people can? Watch

• Political Ambassador

(Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Thank you for the advice, I shall take it on board and hopefully I'll be just as good of a swallower as you are

Always here to help, EC
    Aw, what an unique relationship we have. :fan:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Aw, what an unique relationship we have. :fan:
    I feel like this is how the best ones are usually founded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Some really weird Native American mix, I really have no idea what it consists of lol
    Ah, sounds really interesting!

ReputationRep:
    Maintain a normal sleeping pattern. I'm just f***ing terrible at sleeping. What sort of human has to be in bed for 10-12 hours just to get 6 hours sleep on a good night, smh...
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    OMG this or excitement/enthusiasm in general, quite envy people that can pretend to be excited or pleased about things when I have a tough time outwardly showing enthusiasm when I'm actually excited about something :rofl:
    Omg don't even start, I envy them so much. Or when someone who hates that person can fake that they actually like them........I can't help it, but make a ***** face if I don't like that individual, I'm too obvious. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Omg don't even start, I envy them so much. Or when someone who hates that person can fake that they actually like them........I can't help it, but make a ***** face if I don't like that individual, I'm too obvious. :rolleyes:
    Hahaha, same! I also can't tell little lies when it comes to just telling people what they want to hear, I just always feel compelled to tell them the truth in the most diplomatic way possible. If I do manage to lie then it hardly sounds convincing :lol:
    • Political Ambassador

Hahaha, same! I also can't tell little lies when it comes to just telling people what they want to hear, I just always feel compelled to tell them the truth in the most diplomatic way possible. If I do manage to lie then it hardly sounds convincing :lol:
    Wooooooooooooooooow I thought you were describing me for a sec. :rofl: Even if I sound convincing, I FEEL SO GUILTY I JUST KEEP THINKING ABOUT IT FOR DAYS. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Lol same, my mirror has had more toothpaste than my teeth has...
    Explosive toothpaste?

ReputationRep:
    The splits.
    My MALE teacher can do the splits, I'm still 3 inches above the floor...

Keep my room tidy.

get homework done the night it is given

maths

make friends
    • Political Ambassador

Maintain a normal sleeping pattern. I'm just f***ing terrible at sleeping. What sort of human has to be in bed for 10-12 hours just to get 6 hours sleep on a good night, smh...
    Omg I always **** it up when I go out even for a night...my entire week has to suffer. But I love sleep, I could sleep for 15 hours. :lol:
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by AndrewSCO)
    I feel like this is how the best ones are usually founded
    Totally, Andrew.

We'll see. :fan:

ReputationRep:
    I can yawn and spit fluid meters away from my mouth like a snake! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Is there a thing (or things) that you can't do but other people can? (expecting a lot of study related answers here lol)

I can't:
    • Whistle
    • Drive a car
    • Open an envelope without tearing the **** out of it

Discuss.
    I can't whistle or drive a car either. I also can't cook to save my life so starvation till my mother feeds me it is 😄 Or just surviving pot noodles and carrot sticks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Omg I always **** it up when I go out even for a night...my entire week has to suffer. But I love sleep, I could sleep for 15 hours. :lol:
    Oh yeah, as much as I LOVE sleep, I can just never seem to get enough :lol:

ReputationRep:
    getting laid, mates have, but some girls would concider them fckboys,lol

ReputationRep:
    I can't walk up the stairs without tripping up...yeah I'm a clumsy bugger

ReputationRep:
    Pretending to like a present

ReputationRep:
    Sleep during daylight. 🙈

ReputationRep:
    Stay focused to the task at han... ohh a butterfly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    Burp
    Catch
    Throw
    Always be happy
    No one can always be happy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.