Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Does anyone else love Sarah J. Maas's Throne of glass series? I can understand why some people hate it but does anyone like it too?

ReputationRep:
    The ToG series is one of my favourite series. I actually love it and I am completely obsessed with it too!

ReputationRep:
    Me too and i can't wait for the last ToG book to come out
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoonlitOcean)
    Hi! Does anyone else love Sarah J. Maas's Throne of glass series? I can understand why some people hate it but does anyone like it too?
    YES. I haven't read tower of dawn yet though and i don't think i'll get the chance to for a while which is sad. I love manon, asterin and the 13

ReputationRep:
    I love the series so much! I prefer the characters in a Court of Thorns and Roses, but the storyline in Throne of Glass is just unbeatable. I haven't read Tower of Dawn yet though
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    The throne of glass series is amazing! I still need to read the assassin's blade and tower of dawn when it comes out. The story line is so captivating and really interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.