Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Passport enquiry. I'm really sorry if I post to the wrong forum, I'm new here. watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I have been having some free problems lately, I want to do many things but I can't because I need a passport to do it. The passport I used to come into the country has expired and no one is accepting it. I wasn't born here, I was born abroad, in a non European country. I came into the country with indefinite to leave/remain visa. My mother is married to a British man and idk if I can apply for a British passport as it is preventing me from achieving things I wanna achieve.
    I have researched about it, but it's very unclear to me. All I know is my mom isn't British by decent, she's British through marriage and I have been living here since I moved here when I was about 11 years old. I am now 17, haven't been out of the country. So guys please help me.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Imafidon)
    Hi guys,
    I have been having some free problems lately, I want to do many things but I can't because I need a passport to do it. The passport I used to come into the country has expired and no one is accepting it. I wasn't born here, I was born abroad, in a non European country. I came into the country with indefinite to leave/remain visa. My mother is married to a British man and idk if I can apply for a British passport as it is preventing me from achieving things I wanna achieve.
    I have researched about it, but it's very unclear to me. All I know is my mom isn't British by decent, she's British through marriage and I have been living here since I moved here when I was about 11 years old. I am now 17, haven't been out of the country. So guys please help me.
    Moved to Travel.
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    (Original post by Imafidon)
    Hi guys,
    You can apply

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.