Passport enquiry. I'm really sorry if I post to the wrong forum, I'm new here.

Watch
Imafidon
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi guys,
I have been having some free problems lately, I want to do many things but I can't because I need a passport to do it. The passport I used to come into the country has expired and no one is accepting it. I wasn't born here, I was born abroad, in a non European country. I came into the country with indefinite to leave/remain visa. My mother is married to a British man and idk if I can apply for a British passport as it is preventing me from achieving things I wanna achieve.
I have researched about it, but it's very unclear to me. All I know is my mom isn't British by decent, she's British through marriage and I have been living here since I moved here when I was about 11 years old. I am now 17, haven't been out of the country. So guys please help me.
username47781
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Imafidon)
Hi guys,
I have been having some free problems lately, I want to do many things but I can't because I need a passport to do it. The passport I used to come into the country has expired and no one is accepting it. I wasn't born here, I was born abroad, in a non European country. I came into the country with indefinite to leave/remain visa. My mother is married to a British man and idk if I can apply for a British passport as it is preventing me from achieving things I wanna achieve.
I have researched about it, but it's very unclear to me. All I know is my mom isn't British by decent, she's British through marriage and I have been living here since I moved here when I was about 11 years old. I am now 17, haven't been out of the country. So guys please help me.
Moved to Travel.
Kyx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Imafidon)
Hi guys,
You can apply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (28)
70%
I don't have everything I need (12)
30%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed