Turn on thread page Beta

I think I was sexually assaulted watch

okay please read this very carefully. and I promise to god this is not a troll and something that really happened.

okay so one day I was in a lesson and my teacher asked to me to stay behind as he wanted to speak to me about something. I agreed ( I thought I was in some sort of trouble) but anyway when everyone else left the classroom he started to say positive things about my work and that I'm doing really well and I would get into he uni I want as long as I keep up my work. obviously I was really happy to hear that and i smiled.

he then said you look really cute when you smile. I was honestly so shocked to hear that coz i know teachers are not ment to be talking to student in a unprofessional way. he then winked at me and I was about to leave he slapped my ass and I ran of in shock. I haven't been going to his lessons deliberately and because of this I have missed out quite a lot. it's a crucial year for me. I'm in a year 13 and this is last thing I should be worrying about.

but I can't stop feeling so trashy and worthless. I feel like a slut for allowing to treat me that way. but I'm so clueless on what to do. btw I'm 18 and be is like 25ish I think (just for your information)

ReputationRep:
    I think you were sexually assaulted. Tell someone.

ReputationRep:
    Are you at a college or school?

Also remember that if he wasn't your teacher and you saw him you would probably enjoy the attention.

(Original post by niteninja1)

Also remember that if he wasn't your teacher and you saw him you would probably enjoy the attention.
    I'm in a 6th form. but he is my teacher. if it was one of the guys in my class and they like winked at me or something I would be like yeah whatever and I wouldn't care at all. but he is my teacher! which makes it sooo creepy

ReputationRep:
    That is definitely NOT okay. Do report him and tell someone. He should not be acting in such a predatory manner. Speaking up about him will help people in the future.

Don't be ashamed as it wasn't your fault! He shouldn't have treated you that way as you deserve to be treated with respect. Absolutely do NOT blame yourself. You're so brave for even speaking up about it publicly. He's the trashy and worthless one tbh.

ReputationRep:
    well... forbidden fruit is the best, one could say.
    at least your grades will be better, if you know what i mean

ReputationRep:
    You should tell someone. For the obvious he'll do this to someone else too reason but also for yourself - get yourself a new teacher/class so you can continue with your own education. And don't blame yourelf or think you're overreacting, you should feel safe with teachers and this was a big abuse of his power.

ReputationRep:
    seriously this guy has ruined your life. you should seek counselling and get him to pay for it ?

ReputationRep:
    What baffles me is the fact that you "think" you were sexually assaulted
    That aside...

You were sexually assaulted and I'm sorry you were treated in such a way, Get of TSR and Call 101 and/or your school now.

ReputationRep:
    This is well out of order. Not only is it unwelcome sexual touching, but also an abuse of power. Tell your parents and a teacher you trust.

ReputationRep:
    no you was not sexually assaulted

ReputationRep:
    Contact your school and/or the police.

ReputationRep:
    Yes you were assaulted. Can you speak to mum? If you can both go to the head. If not try to take someone with you and go anyway. That should not have and is not allowed to happen

ReputationRep:
    There seems to be a weird blurred line around what classes as 'assault' these days...

The behaviour was definitely threatening though. Get him booted from his job. I know if I were a teacher and I learned about one of my colleagues doing that, I'd think he deserved the boot instantly. It's essentially abusing a position of authority, which I hate in all forms, and is obviously worse when it's of a physical nature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathslover46456)
    no you was not sexually assaulted
    How was she not?

ReputationRep:
    The lines of definition are blurred. The act was not
    The op was touched in an inapropriate manner that was unwanted along with the winking which implies sexual intent
    Whether this is sexual harassment or sexual assault is irrelevant. It happened. It shouldn't. The teacher has no place in a school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That'sGreat)
    How was she not?
    I'm not sure why either. It could have been worse. He could have kissed her or grabbed her boobs. That's more intimate I feel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tapir)
    I'm not sure why either. It could have been worse. He could have kissed her or grabbed her boobs. That's more intimate I feel.
    You can kill six million Jews or kill 1, it's still murder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niteninja1)

That's not the point at all. Even if he were a random guy on the street or in a club, it would still be inappropriate. The fact that he's her teacher just makes it even worse as he has a position of trust.

ReputationRep:
    "technically" you were sexually assulted

but personally I don't consider a simple slap on the bum to be anything major or serious, but what makes this case different is that he was your teacher.

It would seem harsh if he lost his job over it.
    Then again, I have little sympathy for him as he knows he shouldn't be doing it and that it could indeed effect his job.

either start attending lessons and warn him to not do it again or you'll take it further,

or report him, and get him disciplined/sacked and start attending lessons again.

in anycase, hurryup and decide as currently your education is suffering.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2017
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.