Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Why wouldn't it be?
    'Cos that's either the OP in which case he's a coward and/or liar OR that's not the OP in which case he's creepy/inappropriate. Either way, I feel perfectly entitled to abuse liars and creeps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MachinesCradle)
    I prefer the spider...

Spoiler:
    Show

...and I'm arachnophobic.

wow that's harsh... but tbh I almost agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    That depends. Is he likely to blow up?
    You ****ing racist ****. Why can't you hateful ****ers just ****ing die and blow yourselves up.

ReputationRep:
    'Cos that's either the OP in which case he's a coward and/or liar OR that's not the OP in which case he's creepy/inappropriate. Either way, I feel perfectly entitled to abuse liars and creeps.
    No one is ever entitled to abuse anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    No one is ever entitled to abuse anyone.
    My apologies for trolling trolls.

ReputationRep:
    Dw RainbowMan I laughed at it, people can be really sensitive though :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dafock)
    Dw RainbowMan I laughed at it, people can be really sensitive though :/
    I don't worry at all, my views on Islam and immigration are fairly well known. So far I've been called pro-Muslim, Islam lover, slave of Muslims, etc. It's a refreshing change.

ReputationRep:
    I don't worry at all, my views on Islam and immigration are fairly well known. So far I've been called pro-Muslim, Islam lover, slave of Muslims, etc. It's a refreshing change.
    Well i'd just call you a **** myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackScholey)
    Well i'd just call you a **** myself
    That too. But then again, I too can make dupes and call people names. "Jack".

ReputationRep:
    That too. But then again, I too can make dupes and call people names. "Jack".
    Erm what.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.