Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    There is this girl who sits with her friends always at break and lunch who I want to ask out, I am good friends with the best friend of this girl. How could I ask her out without intruding?

ReputationRep:
    Try getting her alone. Or sometimes chat up lines do work on girls. Not something too cheesy tho. Try; I was blinded by your beauty, I'm gonna need your name and phone number for insurance purposes. Or... You must be shattered- you've been running round my mind all week xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisisMe24)
    Try getting her alone. Or sometimes chat up lines do work on girls. Not something too cheesy tho. Try; I was blinded by your beauty, I'm gonna need your name and phone number for insurance purposes. Or... You must be shattered- you've been running round my mind all week xx
    i agree with getting her alone, but PLEASE do not use these pick up lines when you do lmao

ReputationRep:
    'Nothing too cheasy' *Hands over 20 tonnes of smelly Stilton*

ReputationRep:
    Tell her to give you 1 night, and you'll send her home with her neck throbbing. The ladies love it trust me

ReputationRep:
    there so cringey though, just compliment her....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basicallykaya)
    i agree with getting her alone, but PLEASE do not use these pick up lines when you do lmao
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    'Nothing too cheasy' *Hands over 20 tonnes of smelly Stilton*
    (Original post by TheGoodPharaoh)
    Tell her to give you 1 night, and you'll send her home with her neck throbbing. The ladies love it trust me
    This thread is gold :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Well you could sit with them when her best friend is with her and then casually ask how she is, what she's doing, etc and you could take it from there. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Kick a football at one of their heads, then use that as an excuse to start social interaction.

ReputationRep:
    Ask your friend to casually bring you up in conversation, such as "Hey you know Tom is soooooo good in bed".

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.