The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
just had one now
Reply 61
me too :tongue:

was up all night and now im at work.... i need match sticks to keep my eyes open... :frown: honestly im finding it hard to keep them open...
IntegralNeo
me too :tongue:

was up all night and now im at work.... i need match sticks to keep my eyes open... :frown: honestly im finding it hard to keep them open...

Why was you up all night?
Reply 63
female_engineer
Why was you up all night?

watching movies at home with my cousin...
Reply 64
i was up all night cause i can't go to sleep :rolleyes: simple :tongue:
Jools
5.30am. I'm at 28 hours without sleep now, have to give a presentation in 5hrs :eek: then still be here working till 6pm :eek:

Now at 33 and a half hours, and the manager's ordered me to go home early :biggrin:
Last July I did an all-nighter. Having gone to my mate's house for a Poker Night, we drank continously for the whole night - we're sure we drunk more than we had ever drunk before.

Now the next day I was due to go with the school on an excursion for a few days. Somebody had the idea of betting that I wouldn't be able to go without sleep for two days. I managed to stay awake until the following night. Unknowingly, we were to drink that next day and night! So I drank - but I then fell into disgrace for some of my actions.

It was later found out that I stayed up for 45 hours.
hornblower
It was later found out that I stayed up for 45 hours.

Try staying up that long without any help from drink etc

Imagine if it was 47 hours 59 minutes etc oh dear....
I love all nighters with friends,girls,alcohol and music.
Now thats what I call summer!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
Reply 69
Last year quite a few times...In a really claustrophobic atmosphere on a leather chair in a hospital for 2.5 days :frown: the result= a thumping headache
you can get brain damage from not getting enough sleep, apparently
winged_hippo
you can get brain damage from not getting enough sleep, apparently

Evidence? Chances? Severity?
Reply 72
a few years ago i was at a sleepover and i stayed up all night then all the next day and eventually slept at 10 the next evening....but i normally have only 6hrs sleep a nite anyway (and feel brilliant the next morning). so thats not too difficult for me!
Reply 73
aaahhhhh....i hope i dont get brain damage
I don't think I've ever managed to properly pull an all-nighter, the problem for me is the boredom factor- I'd have a better chance if the net didn't slow down at a certain time (even with different time zones, there tends to be a lull early in the morning).

There have been incidents where I've been at parties and only got about 2 seconds' sleep and I've had to stay up... that's also mind numbingly boring!
Reply 75
Fade Into Black
I love all nighters with friends,girls,alcohol and music.
Now thats what I call summer!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Seconded! That's when you know summer has arrived, it just doesn't FEEL right in winter does it.

Latest

Trending

Trending